Search results

1. keano20v

Gear Change Problem?

aye mate if u have been trying to change to quickly the cables will stretch or move thus causing crappy gear change . mines has dun it twice now
  2. keano20v

smokey lol

haha me too thank f*** this is normal lol!!!!
  3. keano20v

top engine badge

aye mate it duz clip off . but i need the 1 from diesel pd160 as 20vt is diffrent am sure. does any1 have a cupra tdi pd160 that i can get there chassis number lol ! itll b a lot easier
  4. keano20v

top engine badge

aye mate thats exactly what it is . just clips on to the top of the engine cover . if any1 had an ibiza cupra tdi i could get there chassis number so seat know which one i want .
  5. keano20v

top engine badge

hi guys does any1 have that p.n for the engine cover badge for an ibiza cupra pd160 tdi?? Its a kind of polished alluminium look with "powered by seat sport " written on it .. cheers guys any help appreciated...... apparently theres a choice of 3 badges with this writing on it so just...
  6. keano20v

remaps - where and BHP figures

alright mate . i have a fr tdi mapped mines myself . still to dyno . left my mates audi a3 2.0t . integra type r dc2 and corrado vr6 . diesels are the best to map by far tho.
  7. keano20v

Front too low- Standard shocks

spax? awryt mate is it spax u were using i had spax on mine and it sat just like that . think it makes quite a diffrence if its a diesel with more weight being at the front . i took mine off as it seemed to make a really loud bang if u went over a bump.
  8. keano20v

What Hid's ??

alright matey hids for the mk4 are a doddle to fit plug and play. go on ebay u will find a good set for around £50 get 6000k as they are not too blue and not too white and the light is a lot better .
  9. keano20v

celtic re-map

they are supposed to be audi pros so should be all good mate
  10. keano20v

celtic re-map

I foned the guys at ct tuning and they sed the power is guaranteed. The boost wil go all the way into redline and torque comes in progressively so flywheels and clutches dont get fried. GUARANTEED! its all good getting lots of power but torque worries me they assure me they have done thousands...
  11. keano20v

celtic re-map

www.celtictuning.co.uk go on and have a look for all who dont believe me ( titties ) :):)
  12. keano20v

celtic re-map

hi guys; my beeza is going in for its remap on wednesday, Its being done by celtic tuning centre in glasgow (clydebank) supposed to take power from 130bhp and 230lbft up to 185bhp and 310lbft guaranteed power is impressive.They also claim that no extra strain is given to engine /...
  13. keano20v

recommend a gear knob!

go to seat and ask them to see accessories some nice ones in there man 45 quid will get u a nice 1:)
  14. keano20v

vibrating stearing wheel

possibly not balanced properley as there is some cowboys out there or maybe buckled wheel cant really think of anything else bud
  15. keano20v

Car won't start after washing...

push start it man
  16. keano20v

front splitter ?

thanks guys :)
  17. keano20v

front splitter ?

hi guys im gona get a splitter for the front if my biza what one is it i get ?? is it for the leon or ibiza ? does any 1 have a partnumber??
  18. keano20v

cat

alright man its kool :) think il get mines rolling roaded after fitment and see what kind of power is gained then get it mapped
  19. keano20v

Custom intercooler piping

mines metal too and mines a 130
  20. keano20v

cat

any power gains ? can u hear turbo spooling up well with that evil noise of it to lol ?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.