Search results

1. PhilYerBoots

POOR MPG ON Arona XCELLENCE Lux 1.0 TSI 115 PS 7-speed DSG-auto

Hi @KXL. Yes round town getting late 20's to low 30's but on a motorway run nearly 40 if being sensible. Only done 1k so far so will improve I guess, but I didn't choose a Cupra for it's economy tbh.. I was impressed with poke of the Arona's 1.0T 115 engine, especially with the dsg, but...
  2. PhilYerBoots

POOR MPG ON Arona XCELLENCE Lux 1.0 TSI 115 PS 7-speed DSG-auto

As @Fernhill Dad says mpg will improve over time. Our Arona SE Tech dsg with same engine as yours returned only 35ish mpg average when new. When it went back this year with 10k on the clock it was averaging nearly 45 mpg, but don't expect to get too close to official figures with real world...
  3. PhilYerBoots

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ours came with the standard set of mats Kirky mentioned before, Leasing Options order. Went out for first night drive earlier. Never had led headlights before and they are superb and confidence inspiring on an unlit road. Pushed it through a few twisty roads, more than I've ever done with...
  4. PhilYerBoots

Likewise, will look out for your ST mate. Can't beat the ice cream in Parkgate..
  5. PhilYerBoots

Ours finally arrived yesterday ! Mag grey standard spec but a massive upgrade from the Arona (will have to change avatar now..). Collection of old and delivery of new all within an hour of each other so couldn't have gone better, and no charges on the Arona either so bonus ! Car wasn't too...
  6. PhilYerBoots

Ours is coming next Monday, 14th ! We could have had it earlier if it wasn't for a backlog with BCA collecting the old car. It's been a long 6 months or so since ordering but to be fair to Leasing Options and Seat, the original delivery eta of 7th October was pretty close. Can't wait now, just...
  7. PhilYerBoots

Damn, backlog with BCA means earliest they can collect our Arona is 14/10. Can't believe I've had to delay delivery of the Cupra myself for 2 extra weeks now. It's gonna be a long 2 1/2 weeks.
  8. PhilYerBoots

Clearly the blinding Cupra lease deals that have been coming up this year have increased demand to the point that Seat can't build them quick enough and lead times have now increased to silly levels. Shame some are now having to cancel but completely understandable with the contradictory...
  9. PhilYerBoots

That's pretty much the same date we ordered our standard Cupra hatch. We also were told by Leasing Options a while back the car is expected to be with the dealer by 7th Oct. It looks like we're a bit ahead of yours now as it's in Grimsby port and will be moved to 'Compound' this week to be...
  10. PhilYerBoots

I would be too Loxy...March is taking the p**s.
  11. PhilYerBoots

Similar situation to you Chris. Glad I got an order in early back in April when the LO deal re-appeared on HotUKDeals. Our car's going back 5 months early but low monthlies so only £300ish to settle. I've returned all the signed finance docs and they've been confirmed by the funders ALD so just...
  12. PhilYerBoots

Hang in there Loxy. As others have said I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Just for a bit of balance and some good news for a change, our Cupra is onboard Pegasus Ace, which should be docking in Sheerness sometime tonight. Then onto Grimsby where I think it will then be on it's way to D M Keiths...
  13. PhilYerBoots

Looking like we might be safe to miss any potential 10% import tax as have been told by Seat CS this morning that our standard mag grey Cupra (ordered in April..) was built and 'In transit' from factory last Friday 30th Aug. Apparently it's now sitting in port waiting for a ship to UK and...
  14. PhilYerBoots

I was half expecting to be told our car was ready earlier than expected but it looks like it will be timed well for us. The later the better really as we'll have less early termination fees to pay when we return the Arona. Having said that I'm getting more impatient and dead jealous looking at...
  15. PhilYerBoots

Just managed to get the SLi number for our order through Leasing Options. It's down for build week 35 (26/8) and then due to dealer 4-5 weeks after that apparently. LO gave us an estimated delivery to dealer of 7/10 so that's looking about right. This is for an order placed in April, although...
  16. PhilYerBoots

CUPRA brand thoughts and comments by this Thursday

+1 for Dirk Diggler's comments. VW for example have a very good online service for customers. Once you register and enter your order ref. you can find out what stage your car is at during the build/delivery process without the need to bother busy dealers or customer service depts. Also agree...
  17. PhilYerBoots

As the current Leon is a run-out model I wonder if they have a job lot of the bucket upgrades left over if not many went for the option...which is why they're speccing them on the Lux and possibly even the standard Cupra from what we've been told by LO ? I'll be happy with either the standard...
  18. PhilYerBoots

My Leasing Options order back in April for a non-lux Cupra in Mag Grey is due to dealers early Oct apparently. However had a call and email last week to say that due to production changes I'm getting the upgraded sports seats (presumably the alcantara buckets ?) instead of standard ones for no...
  19. PhilYerBoots

Sounds like a good switch as I personally prefer Alcantara to the full leather. That's partly the reason I stuck with a non-lux order. Wonder if LO will let me change if no build date yet...
  20. PhilYerBoots

The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Careful of the follow-through when you're pushing to get a fart :whistle:...:weedy:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.