Search results

1. brembo seal kit

http://www.racepads.co.uk/ Main Brembo uk dealer
  2. what oil is best??

i used to run castrol edge then moved over to mobil 1, and the mobile was deffenatly smoother and quiter. hope this helps a little mate
  3. Will Lcr Brembos fit Fr150 17" Alloys

Have had a look at the wheels and found out they are et38, had a long read through bills brembo wheel guide and still none the wiser, brakes are on order so any ideas would be good, thinkin probally 10mm but want to keep the spaceing as low as poss.
  4. Will Lcr Brembos fit Fr150 17" Alloys

cheers guys, any idea what size spacers were talkin. thanks
  5. Will Lcr Brembos fit Fr150 17" Alloys

Please people need a answer asap any info is good thank you :)
  6. Will Lcr Brembos fit Fr150 17" Alloys

Hiya all Really want to get a set of brembos for the leon and have found a set, but just need to know if they will fit the 17" wheels, if not can i space them or is it new wheels ??? Had a search but cant find a yes or no answer. Thanks in advance Ben Same as these alloys
  7. Need new tyres

im just about to give a set of Hankook Ventus S1 evo 225/45/17's a go. been reading loads on tyres, and people seem pretty happy with them and not bad as local tyre place can get at £75 each, had falkens and not that impressed with ware on them got about 4 thoasand each from last 2 sets i have...
  8. FR TDi Camshaft Replacement Help Please!

ok cool cheers mate will do, whats he know???
  9. FR TDi Camshaft Replacement Help Please!

dam lol, no way u can sort me with one, or put me in touch with this company??
  10. FR TDi Camshaft Replacement Help Please!

Heya Mj My car Leon Pd150 is down on power tryed every thing, done logs with vag com ext all is well, so gonna have cams checked, are you sayin you can supply cam kits for £200 as from vag/seat there £400 just for the cam, if so what quality are these like, as good as oe?? Thanks mate All the...
  11. Sere motors lol , apparently N75 is a fault code !! WTF

sorry for your experance, dave is a top bloke who is allways very helpfull and goes out of his way to help people with there needs.
  12. Tdi 150 Weld open cat and remove Honeycomb

ha ha, sweet so as above this is nxt weeks mission lol,ill let u all know how it goes. but we happy the "bulge" wont cause any probs thanks all :)
  13. Tdi 150 Weld open cat and remove Honeycomb

sounds goods peeps so evan if i get it opened up and all bits removed, the only thing im worryed about is the bulge in the pipe where the cat (honycomb) was would it create back pressure ext or would all be good u think Nice 1 for quick replys :)
  14. Tdi 150 Weld open cat and remove Honeycomb

Hiya all Just wondering if geting my cat (welded openen) up and the cat itsself the honycomb removed the welded back up give me any benifit at all, had a massive read all over, just wamt it lookin as standered as poss. Thanks every 1 :)
  15. Which Oil for 54 plate Cupra Diesel

run castrol edge turbo diesel in mine m8, has to be vw 505.01 spec, opie oils got some good deals on at the min
  16. Stupid Question but are Mk1 LCRs sought after?

i think hes saying that its a good car by that comment, not putting it down, mk1 gti are great little cars.
  17. What size Rear anti Roll Bar Tdi 150 Help Plz

Cool thanks mate any one elce got any recomendations???
  18. What size Rear anti Roll Bar Tdi 150 Help Plz

cool so you think a 32mm would be a good size, im not sure what size front is but i thought rear should only be a few mill thicker. ie 19/22 f/r
  19. What size Rear anti Roll Bar Tdi 150 Help Plz

Hi All Ive searched every where and cant find a deffinate answer to this, i want to get a rarb for my fr 150, as every one says its the best handeling mod, but cant find out what size people recomend for a standerd fr. Thanks in advance Ben :)
  20. Oil...What to use in your TDI

Hiya opie, Stuck on oil choice and service due soon, am a fan of mobil 1 esp, but now have a pd150 and for last to services have used Castrol Edge Turbo Diesel 5W-40, oil gets changed every 5000 miles what would you use mobil or castol, or somethink elce. All the best ben p.s Engine gets a...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.