Search results

1. 20vtB0b

Max do us a favour and retire...

Max (and Ferrari) have finally killed off any interest I had in F1 this season. The double standards are amazing - which was the only team proven to have an illegal car this season ? (Hint - red, prancing horse etc.) I've started watching WRC again, now that it is easier to find on ITV4 (I...
  2. 20vtB0b

LCR Fans

Search is your friend... http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=62741 Its quite a common problem, hope you are still under warranty. Bob
  3. 20vtB0b

What happened to the text speak filter ?

Did the filter stop working or was it turned off, as the dreaded txt speak seems to be back (see http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=123161). Bob
  4. 20vtB0b

The old girls still got it...

I got the top layer of rubbish off at the local jet wash, then I washed it twice with some Meguiars car shampoo and topped it off with some Meguiars wax. I wanted to try a clay bar, but my local Halfords dont sell them. I had to use Wonder Wheels on the alloys, I don't really like using it...
  5. 20vtB0b

Yes, and having seen a red Mk 2 cupra I think its the same for them too. Bob
  6. 20vtB0b

Thank you, and yes. Should probably be 'Flash Red + a few scratches and stonechips' though ;) Bob
  7. 20vtB0b

I was feeling really guilty about the neglect I had shown the R, I think the last time she was washed was October last year - so you can guess how bad things were. I spent the whole day on Thursday getting her back into shape... Not bad for a four (almost) years old family runabout. Bob...
  8. 20vtB0b

Mk2 Leon Cupra

That looks very nice, indeed it's the first time I've looked at a new Cupra and thought 'I want one of those'. Oh dear. It must be the colour ;) Bob Edit: Are the side skirts standard ? Can't say I have ever noticed them before - but on your car they look a lot more obvious. Also, what are...
  9. 20vtB0b

cupra R vs vxR

10 years developing the chassis ! :-o It had better handle better than an F1 car then... Bob
  10. 20vtB0b

finally got it!!!!

I need to clean my car, I remember when mine looked like that :cry: Congratulations on picking the best colour ;) To those posting about suddenly having lots more power than they used to, please take it easy - the roads are very greasy at the moment and you wouldn't want to put some nasty...
  11. 20vtB0b

Leon Cupra in EVO

I've just read the review too. As I've said before (too many times ;)) I agree with what they say about the styling, its just too tame, although it does get better each time I see it. I think it will look best in red/yellow or silver, the black plastic bit at the back just looks wrong on the...
  12. 20vtB0b

Electric Fan Problem

When my water pump needed replacing the garage said that one of the symptoms was that the top pipe going into the radiator was cold. Bob
  13. 20vtB0b

Electric Fan Problem

Most likely to be the water pump. When my fan went the temperature never moved from its usual position. Bob
  14. 20vtB0b

Unable to Access this site from PlusNET ISP

Well its working again for now :) Bob
  15. 20vtB0b

That will be the P2P port throttling. I haven't been affected by this (but I'm not in the Preston area). I sometimes get the full 10Mb speed for certain torrent sites :funk: Bob
  16. 20vtB0b

I'm with NTL though. The only recent problem I had with them was that they upgraded their network (ready for HDTV) and it broke my cable modem. It took them about 3 weeks to actually admit this and give me a new modem. Bob
  17. 20vtB0b

Now that others have said they are having the same issues, I'm pretty sure its not a problem with my PC. I certainly haven't changed anything recently. Bob
  18. 20vtB0b

I don't use a proxy server, I was going to try and find one to see if that solved the problem. Cheers Bob
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise