Search results

1. FR 184 Struggling to start

Mine has this now and again, but only from cold.
  2. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

The other thing to bear in mind is that the UK VED (car tax) bands are based on CO2 emissions - the limit for this is the same for passenger cars for Euro 5 and Euro 6 (0.5g/km). The limits differ between the two for Nitrogen Oxides - Euro 5 is 0.18 whereas Euro 6 is 0.08g/km. Maybe the Euro 6...
  3. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

Wikipedia reckons that's a 2.0 TDI CR DPF 110 kW/ 150PS engine.
  4. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

63 plate, 'CUPA' engine, not affected. Perhaps those who find out they ARE affected could post their engine code, to see if it really is just by engine code or if there are other factors we don't know about...?
  5. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

Do we yet have any verifiable source (other than Wikipedia ) on which engine codes are which type of engine? I'm interested in where the information is coming from...
  6. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

If Wikipedia is to be believed, that's a 1.6 TDi 105PS engine..
  7. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

What's the significance of October 2014? I thought that too.
  8. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

I'd be inclined to believe the latter of those two links, but to be honest anything taken from wikipedia has to be taken with a pinch of salt. Hopefully a full list of affecting brands/models/engines will be release soon by VAG or SEAT.
  9. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

From what I understand, there are (at least) two versions of the 184PS TDi engine that went into the Mk3 Leon - mine's a 2013 car with engine code 'CUPA', and I think it's only EU5 compliant, so would agree with what craigr73 posted. The other variant mentioned on here is 'CUNA' - if that's the...
  10. safety pack - do i even have it?

Regarding the safety pack, you can tell if you have it by looking at the bottom right of the instrument panel display (where the trip counter normally is) when you first start the car. You should see three 'people' icons. Those icons change according to which of the three rear seatbelts are...
  11. Album art on SD card problems

I too use mp3tag - I've found that they only display if the image is 500x500 pixels or less and I think there's a maximum file size for the image being attached (although I'm don't sure what the file size is),
  12. Engine id code.

The only definitive way to tell is to lift the boot carpet and look at the sticker,
  13. Audio Cables

Just a note of caution that not all iPods support the red collar lead - for example it didn't work at all with my 4th gen nano (didn't even recognise it was plugged in)
  14. Steering wheel coming unstitched

I had this on my Mk2 FR after about 2.5 years - got a warranty replacement for a new one...
  15. Sat nav

I think there's confusion here. 'Favourites' are not the same as storing destinations. There's a list of recent destinations, a list of stored destinations, and a 'Favourites' list. Plus the 'Home Address' field. Not sure why there are two lists when one would have done, but then if I was...
  16. Sat nav

Enter a new destination, as if you wanted to navigate to it, then touch STORE' rather than 'START'. Give it a name, then press Save.
  17. Sat nav

http://www.seatcupra.net/files/Leon5F_manuals/5F%20Leon%20MY13%20media%20system%20handbook.pdf - Page 39
  18. Getting iPod cover art on main display

:( Ah well, thanks. I'll see if I can return it...
  19. Getting iPod cover art on main display

I ordered one of the '051446M' red-collar cables, and have found it doesn't function at all with my iPod Nano (4th generation). It doesn't recognise on either the ipod or the head unit that the cable has been connected, unlike the blue-collar cable supplied with the car which displays a 'SEAT...
  20. First frost - rubbish!

True, but that doesn't answer the question... do UK Leons have them?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.