Search results

1. lockly

Pics of my fr

Your car? Lol
  2. lockly

Pics of my fr

Yeah mate I'll take ya for a spin at the rr day:)
  3. lockly

Pics of my fr

do you mean for the ibiza?
  4. lockly

Pics of my fr

cheers dude i doubt it would of been mine tho..
  5. lockly

Pics of my fr

hello mate yeah that was me... spending more money :lol: your looked cool mate ;)
  6. lockly

Pics of my fr

not too bad an till i use it to its full potential then it drinks and drinks :lol:
  7. lockly

Pics of my fr

8. lockly

Pics of my fr

yeah they are awesome to drive especially when lauching, ive had a load of mods done stage 1 + and get around 27mpg local driving and 33 on long runs driving sensibly.
  9. lockly

Pics of my fr

My new car Audi TT quattro sport 240bhp
  10. lockly

Pics of my fr

yeah i guess i am lol, i'll come along be good to see what other k04s are getting! I'll post a pic of the TT.. hows your car doing now?
  11. lockly

Pics of my fr

Yeah I love it :) I might pop along when is it? Would be a bit weird tho coming along in a Audi lol
  12. lockly

Pics of my fr

Hello mate I sold the car to mate in April I've got a limited edition tt now :). If you been to amd recently you might of seen it..
  13. lockly

Pics of my fr

Thanks mate :)
  14. lockly

Pics of my fr

yeah im the same when i fitted my fmic i was well chuffed when it started up and actually worked :lol: it cant be that hard 2 fit the exhaust might be a pain on axle stands tho! Im sure we will get 2 meet one of these days rather than keep passing each other :lol: i went for the audi tt...
  15. lockly

Pics of my fr

Thanks mate had the wheels sprayed dark grey and got new brakes im putting on soon painted yellow. I'll post some pics soon.
  16. lockly

Pics of my fr

Thanks mate yeah it goes like stink now :lol: really happy with it now the clutch is sorted. what have you had done 2 it then?
  17. lockly

Pics of my fr

I know its alot of clutches isnt it, after i compleated stage 2 my standard clutch started 2 slip so i changed it 4 a vr6 clutch with g60 flywheel witch was recommended by AMD but it started slipping more :confused:. So went 4 a sachs clutch with g60 flywheel but still no joy didn't slip but...
  18. lockly

Engine mount snapped!!

Has anyone seen the torque damper that awesome do?? is it worth getting??
  19. lockly

Pics of my fr

thanks mate i'll get 1 ordered i hope its going 2 be enough. i s**t myself when the right side of my engine dropped on 2 the drive shaft i must of been doing about 70 :lol: