Search results

1. New ST FR Sport 190 DSG Mystery Blue is here!

My long awaited ST FR Sport 190 DSG in Mystery Blue is here (ordered Oct 2018)! I took some photos of old and new cars before the old one was collected this morning (both on contract hire). Here's a link to the photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/wysZEtWScsYrtJUTA Not had much chance to drive the...
  2. ST FR 184 manual shuddering and feeling like engine will cut out

Hi all, I've always had the noticeable 'stutter' when lifting off the accelerator at around 1500 rpm, usually at low speeds and usually downhill, like others have said. However yesterday, on the M23 in the 50mph limit through the roadworks, with cruise set to 51mph, it started doing it...
  3. Leon FR ST 184 - coolant suddenly disappeared

Hi all, My car is a Leon FR ST 184 diesel, just coming up to 5 months old with 3800 miles (I've had it from new). No issues whatsoever until this morning. I started it, and immediately got the loud ding and the low coolant warning message. I stopped it straight away and investigated, and...
  4. My new FR ST 184

It's here (sans front parking sensors!). It feels amazing to drive, very pleased so far and Alor Blue was definitely the right choice of colour (it looks a shade darker in real life, the photos make it look lighter than it is). Here's a link to some photos...
  5. Leon FR ST 184 arrives tomorrow!

Hi All, Excited to report that my new Leon FR ST 184 (Alor Blue) arrives tomorrow - I'm collecting it at midday! It's been 11 weeks from order. Sadly no front parking sensors but I can live without them. I'll put some pictures up once I have them. It's going to be a long day today...
  6. Goodbye Exeo!

Hi All, After 3 and a bit years of Exeo ownership it's time to say goodbye. On Friday at midday I take delivery of my brand new Leon FR ST 184 in Alor Blue, and say a (mostly) fond farewell to the Exeo which the dealer is taking in part exchange. So if anyone wants a very low mileage (14k...
  7. New Leon FR ST 184 ordered

Hi All Some of you may know me from the Exeo forum. New Leon has been ordered today! Leon ST FR 184 diesel in Alor blue Alcantara upholstery Winter pack Convenience pack plus Seat Sound Pack inc. 18" spare wheel Full link app interface Dividing net Now just got to be patient...
  8. Parking sensors...again

Hi all, Not posted here in a while. Am still having issues with parking sensors not working when it's cold and/or been wet, almost certain it's moisture getting into a connector somewhere. What happens is when it's put into reverse, you get the single bleep as the system activates, and...
  9. White ST Sport Tech M25 south today

Nice to see an identical car to mine on the M25 south today anti-clockwise round Leatherhead area - guessing you might be a fellow member here as we both waved! I turned off at Woking so lost you. I noticed several drivers look at both of us - quite a rare sight to see two identical white ST...
  10. Saftey issue - foot rest come off

Hi all Thought I'd post here as this is so serious, I feel all Exeo owners should check this on their cars. I will also be writing to SEAT customer services. My car is a MY13 Exeo ST Sport Tech, registered March 2013. The plastic cover on the footrest to the left of the clutch pedal...
  11. Finally - it's arrived! ST Sport Tech 170

Hi All, Well it finally arrived today about 1.30pm, despite the snow. My new Exeo ST Sport Tech in Nevada White. Here's a couple of quick pics (the blue Mazda next to it is my old car). Taken it out for a short drive to fill up with diesel, fantastic so far :-) Dealer forgot the sat nav DVD...
  12. Westerham Garage - excellent service

Hi all, relatively new here but now on my fourth Leon (MY07 FR TFSI) and loving it. It's not often I feel motivated to write good things about companies, but having bought my current Leon from Westerham Garage in Kent, and just had it serviced and a couple of bits of warranty work done...