Search results

1. Matty.

Details on eBay Leon FR

Afternoon guys, looking to get back on the Seat side of things after crashing my Ibiza many moons ago Been chatting to a guy and making a few offers etc on the below Leon, just wondered if anyone knew the car at all or could also point me in any directions of common faults? Linky If...
  2. Matty.

Goodbye Ibiza FR - Hello .:R32.....

Nah its been sitting in his garage for about the past year because of reasons :lol: :)
  3. Matty.

Mattys MK4 Ibiza... Crashed

MEGABUMP Looky what i found now my street is finally in streetview on google. This aint my drive its a neighbours and the one time ive used it in my life, streetview visits haha :lol:
  4. Matty.

tt comps :S

Plus you cant buy them in that colour, i bought them off someone on here Then just before i wrote the car off i sold them to a local guy who stupidly used them as winters then he cleaned them up and went to a show Corrado down in england somewhere
  5. Matty.

Erm.. Probably quite alot.. since its probably now someones coffee table :lol: I wrote it off In the picture it was on TA TEKNIQ (whatever their called) coilovers and its the lowest it can go. They were ****, but it was just a 1.2
  6. Matty.

7. Matty.

Mines were in anthracite ;)
  8. Matty.

DanMay's MK 4 Ibiza, Beach cruiser spec and finito :D

I still pop in every few weeks to browse around (thats if im included in the 'old skool folk' group) :P
  9. Matty.

Air Ride handles the exact same as coilovers :)
  10. Matty.

FR Fog Grill Sizes

Yeah thats how im after the FR ones as they use the honeycomb grill just like on my lupo
  11. Matty.

FR Fog Grill Sizes

Cheeeers :)
  12. Matty.

FR Fog Grill Sizes

Facelift, like the one i had :)
  13. Matty.

FR Fog Grill Sizes

This is a weird request as its not even for an ibiza, but on the FR and some others with honeycomb grills with fogs in it.. Can someone measure the size of the full foglight holder part, plus the full honeycomb grill size, top to bottom for both of them please Got a project for my lupo :)
  14. Matty.

Mattys GTI

Keeping them for winter time and for when i sell up at end of the year, or next summer Nothing to update really, bought my alloys in and their sitting in the shed Still trying to sell my other ones but they wont shift for decent money. Waiting till im back from t in the park then alloys are...
  15. Matty.

Mattys GTI

Yeah i know the guy from clublupo, hes sold them on now and getting some different wheels. Dunno what hes after though :) Im planning 7J on front and 8J on the back. Nothing too drastic but being a GTI it can still handle perfect on that set up
  16. Matty.

Mattys GTI

Its ones from a passat vr6 Their only 6.5J which are definatly not wide enough for me :lol: but they'll do till i do the other mods to it :) And yeah 125bhp roughly, some were 130. No mods to engine yet their coming in time. Engine bay need a good clean but gonna get new piping and a BMC CDA...
  17. Matty.

Mattys GTI

Finally pics of the interior, their bad pictures at night and needs a clean but was after a weekend of heavy use No mats just yet as im getting some made up from justmats :) Needing to get proper pictures of the car but havent got round to it yet, might wait till i finish off some...
  18. Matty.

Ad Lav's Fabia vRS! Yes, I know its not a SEAT...

Yeah the guy owns it stays near me, proper nice car :) Think its on bags, cant remember. Pretty sure it is :) Used to run it on wide ass borbet a's which looked sweet
  19. Matty.

Thought you went for the TVR ones? :lol: Your worse than me haha Seats look good, will be nice with a splash of the same as the car colour
  20. Matty.

Thought you went for the TVR ones? :lol: Your worse than me haha Seats look good, will be nice with a splash of the same as the car colour