Search results

1. Leon by 13snc

Hi.. they are ET 45 (perfect for Golf V platform)
  2. Wipers for MK2 Leon FR

thanks a lot guys... that 1K0955429 part is not compatible with 1P... whiper on 1P has that part of the rubber that is for aerodynamics.. you can't replace only this part that goes on the windshield! and plastic ends are totaly diferent! 13€ bye bye
  3. Wipers for MK2 Leon FR

can someone please post an ETKA number for same thing but for rear whiper?
  4. Your 2 best - Mk2

5. What Tyres?

Hankook Ventus S1 Evo... look for tests..
  6. Leon by 13snc

so... I did some updates.. new wheels... 18x8.5 BBS LM replica @ Hankook Ventus S1 Evo 225 40 tyres H&R -4 springs Audiosources MFD look HU.. (DVD, divx, GPS, BT, mp3, TV etc..) Linea R grille back to original tail lights
  7. Croation FR.

sorry.. but did you mean Croatian Leon? Croatia--> Croatian where did you saw it? what town/place? I don't know him/her.. not in our club
  8. Cupra Alloy Colour

damn it.. mine are 66mm front, and 60mm from the inside..
  9. Cupra Alloy Colour

can someone tell me what is the diameter of that caps? or where I can find 63mm (i think) SEAT caps that fit BBS LM wheels?
  10. MFD3 RNS510 alternative Waywell WD6050

no.. I didn't have any errors...
  11. MFD3 RNS510 alternative Waywell WD6050

this is mine now.. (go one page backward to see how it was) now you can change user interface screens.. software is only 3 euro and it's easy to use.. check the link for details.. http://www.golfmk5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82493
  12. BBS LM Replica in UK?

http://www.bmautosport.co.uk/detail.php?siteid=1120 does anybody has experience with this store? price is good.. quality also.. with steplip..
  13. BBS LM Replica in UK?

anyone???
  14. BBS LM Replica in UK?

Hi, Can you recomend a shop where I can find good BBS Le Mans replica wheels.. please :D thanx
  15. Glovebox Light Leon Mk II....Anyone fitted one

vw passat light housing LED bulb you have to install small button, when is pressed it is of and on when release (open box) I can't write tutorial.. my friend did it.. but basicly.. you need to pull wire from cigarete lighter, add a small button switch and connect to passat...
  16. Which offset to suit Cupra without fouling arches or brakes? (Pro Race 1.2's)

yes.. my fault... so.. does anybody know if these wheels would fit on Leon MK2 2.0 TDI... wouldn't stick out too much??
  17. Which offset to suit Cupra without fouling arches or brakes? (Pro Race 1.2's)

damn! I was looking to buy these wheels... So they would fit standard 2.0 TDI calipers but Cupra not? that was my next mod.. big brake 312 from cupra... are they come in 7,5x18 et42??
  18. Wheels online shop UK

Thanx for your info.. do you have an AutoArt wheels dealer in UK... I didn't found in EU also?? only USA...
  19. What alloys are these?!

red
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.