Search results

1. A.m.C_Ibiza1

AmC's Bronze Ibiza Sport **HIDS FITTED!

Nice! What sort of power you aiming for with that set up Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. A.m.C_Ibiza1

Been a while but still got this thing hahaha time for a PD Engine upgrade Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. A.m.C_Ibiza1

Still here but looks very different now!!!! Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  4. A.m.C_Ibiza1

Anyone want before I bin

Got the facias cheers bud :)
  5. A.m.C_Ibiza1

Anyone want before I bin

Just want the facias really
  6. A.m.C_Ibiza1

Anyone want before I bin

How much u want job lot message me bud
  7. A.m.C_Ibiza1

Anyone want before I bin

Still got this?
  8. A.m.C_Ibiza1

Custom Dials Thread

Not seen the tutorial but ive done a couple of these smd conversions for people what you need to know?
  9. A.m.C_Ibiza1

Wow ive not been here for a while. ... so many updates ill post a couple of pics if anyone is interested, re bonnet lifters na they are polo 6n2 ones direct bolt on tho :)
  10. A.m.C_Ibiza1

Guide To Fix a Broken Electric Window Switch!

Cant get replacements Unfortunately :(
  11. A.m.C_Ibiza1

Custom Dials Thread

Sorry to bump this, got my speedo in bits and the dials not lighting up bright enough. I've used the same smds but white (side mounted) and its not worked very well, light very dim. What kind of bulb did you use for your dials!?
  12. A.m.C_Ibiza1

Custom Dials Thread

Any one know If different colour needles can be purchased for the speedo?
  13. A.m.C_Ibiza1

Custom Dials Thread

Can't find the other pics but I've now done all door switches, the headlight switch (LEDs) all dash switches, full centre console... Just need to do the clocks now!!!
  14. A.m.C_Ibiza1

Splutter / glow plug flash!?

Ok all of these problems where caused by a loose earth strap on the ecu. Unbelievable that it would let the car seemingly run fine but then cause l these little problems but tightened the strap and it's all gravy!
  15. A.m.C_Ibiza1

Caps!

Cheers mate, found that now, nice chrome one. Any ideas on a brake fluid reservoir cap!?
  16. A.m.C_Ibiza1

Caps!

Hi all! I'm after nicer looking caps for the power steering and brake fluid bottles. I already have an Audi r8 oil cap and a golf2 gti washer bottle cap. Looking for Somthing that's either black or shiny ideally, any ideas / links??! Thanks :)
  17. A.m.C_Ibiza1

Custom Dials Thread

eBay dude, search plcc SMD
  18. A.m.C_Ibiza1

Custom Dials Thread

I've started doing mine, not too hard atall although very small! Any ideas how to strip the clocks?
  19. A.m.C_Ibiza1

Splutter / glow plug flash!?

Still not had the light flash or the judder again but still can't connect to ecu, apparently the code I have from vagcom is showing that there is a fault somwhere that is blocking the ecu. No more info can be pulled!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.