Search results

1. Exeo's in the UK

Ah I see. In terms of parts etc, are these still readily available?
  2. Dicko90’s Exeo ST Progress Thread

Sweet looking motor mate... Might be in the market for one of these myself however not many low mileage examples around.
  3. Exeo's in the UK

What was the reason for stopping production? Currently in the market for a larger family car and these have caught my eye, relatively cheap and essentially an Audi A4.
  4. Power Steering Fault Code using Vag Com

Hi mate, It's been sometime since I encountered the issue and no longer own the car! Is there any reason why your getting the error code? My Cupra had gone into the stealers for new steering rack, so believe that was the reason as to why the error code was occurring. Try following what I did...
  5. Mk2 Leon Cupra R....Milltek and Revo stage2+

Love the car mate.. Let me know when your ready to sell it lol
  6. Mk2 Leon Cupra R....Milltek and Revo stage2+

Why have you taken the video off? Didn't get to listen to the beast!!
  7. My Cupra R soon to visit Milltek

Al you mention driving style.. How exactly are you meant to drive the car for the clutch to last? I've just changed my clutch at 22k miles (ST2+ also) but went for another OEM clutch as didn't have the spare £'s for a high performance variant atm. Oh my car has been running in stock since...
  8. Cupra R now with added attitude (pics inc.)

Looks very nice! What springs have you used and how many mm's have you dropped it by?
  9. Update pics of the Cupra R

Hi mate, what did it cost you to buy and install the paintshield on the front end?
  10. Wipers getting stuck half way?

Hi 90landrover, Thanks for the advice. My brother took it to his local indie & worked on it himself, the mechanic wasn't interested as it takes too long and it wasn't worth for them working on it, but let him use his tools to do the work himself. The mechanic told him that they have been...
  11. Wipers getting stuck half way?

Hi All, Mr brother alhambras wipers are not working properly, they start to move when switched but get stuck half way. He took the car to a local indie and the guy said its the motor? The confusing thing is that if it was the motor why are the wipers still moving at all? Having searched...
  12. Looking at a used Cupra

Buy mine mate, only done 22k (07 plate) running stage 2+. Just been taxed and MOT'd at the dealers and will be serviced next month which will include the cambelt and interim service. Will also replace the front tyres. Heres the link to my add: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=307014
  13. Cupra R Exhaust fitted to Pre F/L Cupra

The back box was cut, the new one was attached with a clamp.
  14. Cupra R Exhaust fitted to Pre F/L Cupra

When the sun hits it, there is a difference as the wheels, rear diffuser, and grill are in gloss black and the car is in a weird black that changes colour in different light.
  15. Cupra R Exhaust fitted to Pre F/L Cupra

I agree mate, think he'll have to plug it onto vagcom because something isn't right.
  16. Cupra R Exhaust fitted to Pre F/L Cupra

Yeah its a standard exhaust, only engine mod is a revo stage 1 map.
  17. Cupra R Exhaust fitted to Pre F/L Cupra

The thing is Al, it was perfectly fine before the exhaust was fitted! It did a couple of times whilst I was out in the car, cruising at normal speeds but when floored it there was the hesitation and then management light! But when revved hard at stand still, the light went off and the car was...
  18. Cupra R Exhaust fitted to Pre F/L Cupra

Heres some pics
  19. Cupra R Exhaust fitted to Pre F/L Cupra

Guys, A mate of mine has had the new Cupra R exhaust and diffuser fitted to his pre f/l Cupra which looks awesome. Now having been out in the car earlier today, I noticed that when giving the car some beans I felt some hesitation and then engine management light came on. However when I pulled...
  20. Revs on Cupra

And which is better Sachs or Helix? and whats the price difference between the two?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.