Search results

1. Markie68

REVO Candy White mk4 FR - FOR SALE

Looks Familiar.... :D the mods are looking very similar to what I did. Coilovers next then?
  2. Markie68

HID Query

Chewing gum
  3. Markie68

HID Query

No worries :starwars:
  4. Markie68

HID Query

:birdy: Hi sean
  5. Markie68

Making an Index of Mk4 Ibiza Readers Ride Threads

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=161942 Marks Candy White FR with black bits
  6. Markie68

Kandy white ibiza FR

Check my old readers ride thread mate for how a black vinyl roof would look I think it looks spot on as you can see vvvvvvvvvv good colour choice I miss mine abit
  7. Markie68

Candy White Ibiza FR - more BBS Wheels!

have to say still prefer the porkas! Each to their own and all that.
  8. Markie68

Jimski's New W.I.P - Ibiza FR TDi - Bumblebee Edition - ** Milltek Update - 21/03**

Mate did you get the bonnet bra? you never said if it came? Mark
  9. Markie68

I need a flip key

I have a flip key which I used on my 08 Ibiza FR I will sell if interested. not in great nick and may need a new battery but up to you
  10. Markie68

Candy White Ibiza FR gone..... New car from Pics Pg 16

It only came with the 19's and privacy glass I have retro fitted Hella projector headlights with HID's And ye it is nice to have the power but you can say goodbye to fuel economy when you blast it lol
  11. Markie68

The interior is a massive step up from the Rattling shed of the FR so it don't bother me the plastics in the Ibiza were pants. I like the black touches in the Astra and I have fitted a Sat nav/bluetooth,dvd multimedia unit which looks factory standard so its all good. And the torque...
  12. Markie68

Heres some quick pics with my new camera Enjoy (Marcus Didn't get any HDR photos as I don't know how too)
  13. Markie68

The newest shape astra VXR infact 3 door isnt out yet Its the original Astra VXR mate but ye the new Astra does look leonish
  14. Markie68

Nothing wrong with the Corsa mate just felt it was a bit "childish" in the end wanted more a grown up car (if the astra can be classed as grown up) Glad i made the change though. much better car overall and i would say better built. Its Arden blue again (same colour) with the 19"s and...
  15. Markie68

How old are you mate? Im paying £1100 on a astra VXR? I was paying £1100 on my FR when I was 19
  16. Markie68

No Corsa anymore Changed to the Astra VXR swapped the Corsa after less then 2 months and now loving the Astra made the wrong choice 1st of time round Will hopefully get some decent pics up at the weekend oh and bonnet bra is up for sale see the for sale section soon.
  17. Markie68

So when is the black roof happening? lol
  18. Markie68

The wheels look awesome mate top work a million times better than the others
  19. Markie68

Yep they are rare beasts mate Its looking very good still. Not a massive fan of the silver/euro wheels but thats just me Im like you and cannot help but look at other cars. I really shouldn't as I don't want to keep swapping cars I would love a quad bike but not really got many places...
  20. Markie68

ScottHmk4 - 1.2 Cupra replica (Now Sold)

Its only been a few weeks without my car but I cant remember for definate but I don;'t think that the controls actually light up mate correct me if Im wrong though :confused:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.