Search results

1. Hello From Romania

Yes, that`s about it. On the sides mine sticks out a little, like a few mm. It is a pain to mount it as i said the other bumpers are rounded and the 5F bumper is like this |_ :)
  2. Hello From Romania

Hello, Yes i forgot to mention that you need to cut those 2 central pillars in order to fit nicely. The bending process is pretty difficult. You can try to warm the lip with a heathun. Mine was put directly on the car and bended on the car. It is a pretty difficult operation because the 5f...
  3. Hello From Romania

The foil is glossy black. I wanted to be like that. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  4. Hello From Romania

I drilled a few holes into the bumper. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  5. Hello From Romania

Thats 1m cupra lip..aka the 1st cupra. On mk2 and mk3 there is no cupra lip. As terryt stated..the parking sensors arent affected by the foil. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  6. Hello From Romania

The cupra lip code : 1ML805903 The glossy foil was placed just in front as you see it. As much as it was allowed to put under the grill. I didn`t remove anything , it was foiled as is.
  7. Hello From Romania

Just installed cupra lip + black glossy foil. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  8. Hello From Romania

Hello guys. It`s been a while since i posted here. Meanwhile i didn`t go to your country. Next year i will definetly come to the GoodWood Festival of Speed :) That is a promise. Here is my winter setup. 17" BBS ClassiX (the wheels from the standard Golf V GT) equipped with Michelin Alpin...
  9. Hello From Romania

Yes, i believe that was the issue.
  10. Watch out for leaks in the footwell

I had this problem. Aparently there was a hose in the AC that was cut or something. The problem i had was constant wet passenger floor/mat.
  11. Hello From Romania

@metomurti : Hello:) I had 6 issues : 1. water under the carpet on the passenger side. It seemed there was a loose hose or something in the AC and that caused constant water under the passenger`s mat. 2.noise in the sunroof. It was fixed in the service. Another owner had the same problem and...
  12. Hello From Romania

I am on the road right now. I will post the 6 problems that i recently had with the car and had to take it to the service. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
  13. Hello From Romania

Hello again :) I didn`t have a chance to compare the 2 whites. I simply wanted a different color,because all my past cars had dark colors. I knew that the paint must be metallic, as it preserves better in time. Live, my metallic paint is a little bit darker than the standard white. I had the...
  14. Hello From Romania

I`ll stay in Coventry , but as a tourist i will be visiting London :). November the 1st until November the 3rd. I`ll come without the car of course. So if any of you are in the area we can meet :)
  15. Hello From Romania

@CyberGene: Yes, i have been in bulgaria on numerous ocasions and you are right. Anyway , we here in Romania aren`t far from you either. @dw911: I`ll get the chance tu see uk at the beginning of November so i`ll see how you guys are driving :)
  16. Hello From Romania

Hello metomurti. The 18s are vrey confortable, i didn`t feel any disconfort at all , and recently i have been to : Serbia,Montenegro,Croatia and Bosnia and i did find some pretty bad roads. The ride is very confortable, i am thinking of putting some sportier springs. I believe K&W released a...
  17. Hello From Romania

From what i see they are basicaly the same. I don`t know why there is such a price difference. They look the same. You can also check ebay for such pedal covers. That`s where i bought mine.
  18. Hello From Romania

Here is the video i mentioned. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBoBBRnSc9E The part that interests you is at 3:50. The original pedal caps come off easily, just by pulling. The brake and the clutch easily fit in. For the acceleration pedal i used some nivea hand cream (it`s the only thing...
  19. Hello From Romania

It is an easy install. I did them myself. The footrest is a little but tricky but if you want i will post a video if the install. For the acceleration pedal use hand cream or something greasy to get it to fit into place Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
  20. Hello From Romania

Glad to hear that. You should come to Constanta in summertime :)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise