Search results

1. Cupra 290BE Bucket seat white trim cracked!

Fitting is great, to me it looks to be a better fit than the original, seems to have been pulled tighter onto the back of the seat so hopefully it wont crease again. So I'm happy with the repair, but only time will tell if it does crease again and in the future crack. But to try and stop it...
  2. Cupra 290BE Bucket seat white trim cracked!

Hi all, quick update on how I got on with my seat bolster problem. So, after 3 visits to my local dealers to assess the cracked driver’s seat bolster and continuous complaints to Seat customer services after each visit. Seat was still very clear and continued to stress to me that it was not...
  3. Cupra 290BE Bucket seat white trim cracked!

Sadly, I still haven’t had my tear fixed, just in the process of asking Seat customer services to reconsider the dealer’s assessment as Wear and Tear. Don’t hold out much hope though as they have already implied, they can't or won’t overrule a warranty decision made by a dealer. Sounds to me as...
  4. Cupra 290BE Bucket seat white trim cracked!

I’m going to persevere and discuss this issue further with Seat customer services, obviously I’m after a repair under warranty. I recall the dealer saying it would cost me something like £500 to replace the driver seat skin, £300 for the part and £200 fitting. An auto upholster I’ve visited said...
  5. Cupra 290BE Bucket seat white trim cracked!

Yep me too, mine isn't the 290 Black Edition either, it’s a 280 (65 plate) with the optional Buckets Seats, but I’m sure they are the same seats. Considering they cost me £1250 and that's in lieu of the standard seats, in real terms they probably cost something more like £2000. And they...
  6. Cupra 290BE Bucket seat white trim cracked!

Same problem with my Bucket seats, started as a crease that then split, see first two pics. Went to dealer yesterday and they say it's not covered under warranty as it's a cut and also wear and tear. Passenger seat is going the same way, see third pic. It won't be long before that one splits as...
  7. Bucket seats - talk to me

I also have The Buckets Seats, They were my only must have option on my list when looking at the overall price. I love the Mix of materials and colours, yes even the white accents! Everyone that’s been in the car so far loves the seats. I obviously only have experiences with the standard seats...
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I picked up my car on Saturday and I’m loving it. Have a constant grin on my face that I don’t think will ever go away! Getting loads of looks from people, don't know if it’s the new 65 Reg or the Awesome looking Car as yet but I expect it’s the latter. Will get a few picks uploaded when I get a...
  9. Cupra 280 - what options are worth it?

Must have option for me was - Bucket seats.
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I Ordered 3rd June so I think that's 12/13 weeks, originally was told 26! Because of other commitments the 12th is the earliest I can pick it up. But I don't mind its here in half the time I expected so I can wait 2 more weeks.
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So here's the first picture of my new car at the dealer today, still rapped up in its protective coating. Collecting on the 12th so not long to wait now :D [/IMG]
  12. MK3 Leon Cupra R - rumour and speculation

So do’s anyone know if this new 290 upgrade has actually had an engine/ecu change or is it just a rebranding of the 280 as they allegedly produce 290-300ps anyway?
  13. Button under gas pedal

Is this not simply the speed limiter override?
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Grats. Multi-Spokes and Black Line, that's an interesting combo.
  15. Accuracy of build estimates

Went for the Black Line colour pack so not standard titanium wheels but the black versions.
  16. Accuracy of build estimates

Order my Cupra on the 3rd of June and was originally advised it could take 26 weeks for delivery. The dealer called today and my car should be here in 4 weeks. That would make it 11 weeks for delivery so nowhere near 26 weeks!!!!
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Dealer called today, my car should be with them in around 4 weeks time. I order on the 3rd of June so that would make it 11 weeks for delivery. I'm going to ask for it to be registered on a 65 plate and hopefully pick it up on the 1st September. :D
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I'm sure your going to love your new 265, on paper it's only 1/10 of a second slower than the 280 but I bet you wouldn't know any difference in everyday use. I also agree its a tiny bit more understated than the 280 but not by much so only a tiny bit more Q and Hey, not everyone wants an auto...
  19. Cupra Front Fogs

Interesting, thank you both for the info.
  20. Cupra Front Fogs

Yep, I can see it doesn't have separate front fogs. What I'd like to know is what happens when you pull the light switch out to the first position to turn on the front fogs. Does another set of LED's in the headlights come on, does it just adapt the main beam, does it even have a switch...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.