Search results

1. Gooner_Mike

My Mk4 Ibiza FR - then MX5 - Then M3 - Now E36 328

Looks awesome! Love the colour. They look like brothers now...
  2. Gooner_Mike

Gooner_Mike's C4 VTR+ HDi

The S-Max has sliding 2nd row of seats. TBH there aren't many cars about that have loads of rear legroom. The Skoda Superb is vast in the back but a little new / high mileage at the moment for our budget. Mondeo estaet is supposed to be good but need to sit in some and take a tape measure!
  3. Gooner_Mike

Still nothing doing. Clutch still rattling and holding as strong as ever. Basically running standard now (apart from open filter so I can hear the turbo) and enjoying the MPG! On the lookout for a big family estate over the summer / into the autumn though. This C4 will be going...
  4. Gooner_Mike

Difference in coilovers?

Yes. Need to spend £500/£600 before you start getting into decent coilover territory!
  5. Gooner_Mike

Rear can looks awesome! Could you get a removable baffle made for the exhaust to quieten it down a bit on long journeys?
  6. Gooner_Mike

You pay for what you get...

Mine looked better on theIbiza than they do on the C4! Good fit. The C4 is a really long door and they only came with 2 clips.
  7. Gooner_Mike

gloss or satin black wheels ?

Matt black... clean all the time!
  8. Gooner_Mike

MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

Yep, they will fit fine. Ebay is probably going to be your best bet for a good selection of different conditions and ages of wheels.
  9. Gooner_Mike

Nothing doing really. Coilovers are off as are the flyeye tints. The car is basically standard bar a K+N induction filter I added when I serviced it last time. I'm just running it as it is until the clutch realease bearing goes (although it has been rattling for 2 years now!) and then...
  10. Gooner_Mike

Petrol Cupra/FR differences

Go for a Cupra as you will only need to upgrade the FR to a similar spec anyway!
  11. Gooner_Mike

Replica BBS alloys - yay or nay?

If you want the look but not shelling out loads of money (plus the obvious "scene tax" that comes with BBS wheels) then why not?! Go for it.
  12. Gooner_Mike

need help with painting wheels

What picture?
  13. Gooner_Mike

rear brake upgrade

Don't want too much braking power on the rear of the car mate! Best to upgrade the discs and pads TBH.
  14. Gooner_Mike

:lol: Wheel-wh*res shot!
  15. Gooner_Mike

Lowest Coilovers?

Chassis notch and raise the front strut towers will do it!
  16. Gooner_Mike

MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

Yep, fit with no issues at all. I fitted the 312mm calipers behind them too.
  17. Gooner_Mike

remap

:D I'd go with Will @ P-Torque, excellent map and service. Not just a generic upload map but will tweak it on the rollers to get the best out of the engine and mods etc. Top bloke. Had his stage 1 map on my 1.8T Ibiza FR and it flew... Certainly sounds like it!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise