Search results

1. Tara

Low Mile 290 Cupra Wanted

Looking to buy another Cupra if anyone is selling , low miles preferred, thanks.
  2. Tara

Swapped my 300 out for..........

Hi and yes still have it at the moment but might be changing soon Purley down the the missis and her job , I ended up going Stage2 running around 450bhp and its bonkers lol
  3. Tara

Not had much rain yet but getting myself prepared lol.
  4. Tara

Thanks and its definitely a nice engine got sure....
  5. Tara

So after 2 years with my Sub 8 followed by 2 years with the 300 I decided I wanted a change and always had an itch to scratch with a 140i as I wanted that B58 for a while lol , after some hunting I managed to pick one up with pretty much the perfect spec for me with a Birds Dynamic pack...
  6. Tara

Crazy Fuel Prices!

All they have to do is drop the masive government fuel duty they put on and job done , wholesale prices have actually come down but for every £1 you put in the government take about £0.50 - £0.60 which is ridiculous but knowone ever mentions that for some reason , that means that when you put...
  7. Tara

Revo DQ381 7-speed DSG software any good ?

I wouldn't worry about that and good luck.
  8. Tara

Now that's a nightmare 😳
  9. Tara

Its a job to tell from that clip but mines nothing like what your describing, the good thing about TVS is that it can be customised to whatever you want.
  10. Tara

I think Revo are great for a software engine remap but not so much for DSG tune imo , after loads of research I ended up going for a TVS dsg tune which is great but not cheap.
  11. Tara

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Exactly that , not cheap but what is these days but really worth it if you do not like the way the dsg behaves from factory and its so much more compliant to drive around in Cupra mode even if it is a bit more expensive lol.
  12. Tara

Went out for a spin tonight and hate to miss an opportunity lol , same as someone just said my Stage 1 and Tvs Stage 2+ dsg are 👌
  13. Tara

Looks very nice 👌
  14. Tara

Cupra Brembo Kits for sale...

I know as i had Brembo brakes on my old Cupra Sub8 model orange pack.
  15. Tara

Thought it looked cheapish.
  16. Tara

Anyone used or heard of these...... https://freakyparts.co.uk/products/seat-leon-cupra-mk3-brembo-4-pot-big-brake-kit
  17. Tara

Vagsport res delete version 1 ?

Ok no worries , ill give it till then but then might cancel as it would have been over 2 months since I ordered them , not your fault but keep me up to speed if you can , thanks.
  18. Tara

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Ok I see and thanks.
  19. Tara

If we get any pets ill order one lol.
  20. Tara

Thanks , I've got a Maxton Front Splitter and a Reiger rear diffuser