Search results

1. Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta Tyres

had them on a 200bhp torque mad astra diesel. best tyre ive ever had on a car there is a newer version out that gets 95% review
  2. Does my car have an LSD

Richicupra. Looked on loads of forums. If both wheels go the same way it has lsd. Guess the way to check is with until I kil the clutch and have a look. The grip off roundabouts is unreal.
  3. Does my car have an LSD

Yeah. It's a decent car Low miles. Bluetooth. Milltek exhaust. Air intake and dump valve. It does go round roundabouts well.
  4. Does my car have an LSD

I thought the facelift did. But not the pre
  5. Does my car have an LSD

Car is in garage for brakes. I turned 1 front wheel and the other goes in the SAME direction I'm sure I read that this means it has 1 It's a 57 plate cupra 240. Not facelift
  6. R8 red coil packs

Can anyone tell me the benefit of these I'm considering going apr stage 2 soon. Will the improve the performance and will they run on a standard car. Also I'll change the plugs at the same time. What ones should I go for. Need plugs to run on standard and mapped
  7. Fitting a dnx520

Excellent guide mate. It was just those clips I was curious about. Cheers.
  8. Fitting a dnx520

Looking to get 1 of these to fit to the leon. I had a standard head unit fitted. How do I fit the kenwood. What screws and what do they screw into
  9. Cheapest place for r8 red top coils

What's the benefit of these.
  10. Upgrading climate control?

Just looking for a bit of help. Bought the fl climate panel. Can someone tell me what block a b and c are please. I have a 57 cupra. Just wondering what wires to swap
  11. Spraying centre console

Don't want to wrap it. Too many curves in speedo My car is black with the purple through it. Can't remember the name. Was thinking doing it that colour. Might be OTT
  12. Spraying centre console

Colin and Justin time Going to spray my climate, speedo, and doubke din surround Going black... But unsure if I should go gloss black or a metallic colour I know it ain't much different but was thinking a nice sparkle might be nice. Any ideas or pics
  13. Cupra owners... Show me your sportlines!

5 doors. Petrol. Turbo. What vauxhall has that with 300 miles to a tank. The sri turbo astra mk5..... Over fuel like mad. The mk6 astra turbo is too small engine wise. Insignia is boring even with an elite with nav etc.
  14. Cupra owners... Show me your sportlines!

I've had 3 sri turbos. A Gsi. A mk5 sri turbo. A mk5 cdti a 3 door and a 5 door. (Both with snowflakes) Mk1 cupra r A mk6 astra. An insignia. The only thing to come close to the leon in smiles is the astra cdti's
  15. Cupra owners... Show me your sportlines!

Yup. It's a 1.9 cdti. Loads of extras. Shocked a few Vxr owners. You forgot ids+ suspension. [/URL]
  16. Cupra owners... Show me your sportlines!

You mean my car. It's panacotta. Looks kind of green sometimes.
  17. Cupra owners... Show me your sportlines!

Subscribing just to see the pics too. My astra was on sportlines. Suited it perfectly
  18. FL climate

Does anyone know the part number for the surround for the fl climate. I have the chance of the module but no surround. And a rough cost
  19. Boost gauge and pcv revamp

Cheers guys
  20. Boost gauge and pcv revamp

I was wanting to do the pcv revamp from revo or other. Also fit a boost gauge using the forke kit. It seems you block off the bit that the forge boost kit fits in to. Can I fit both. http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/media/FMBGFK2.pdf...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise