Search results

1. Stage 1 Remap? south wales area?

Thanks going to go for the Revo :)
  2. Stage 1 Remap? south wales area?

I've found another place but they use dimsport never heard of it have you? What would you recommend out of the 2? :) Revo stage1 would take it to 210bhp & the dimsport would take it to 220bhp?
  3. Stage 1 Remap? south wales area?

Can anyone recommend somewhere i can get my leon fr 20vt remapped in south wales area?
  4. fitting vr6 clutch and g60 flywheel

clutch??? hi, like maf said, does any1 know the part numbers for the golf vr6 clutch kit?? as his has been converted aparently?
  5. Temp guage going nuts and beeping?

i put a brand new green1 in and still the same pal any ideas???
  6. Temp guage going nuts and beeping?

put a brand new green one on today and still got the temptiture guage bouncing from cold to the maximum with the red light comes on and beeps??:confused: any one else had this problem?? thanks
  7. Temp guage going nuts and beeping?

my cupra been parked up for 6 months, started it today battery was flt so had 2 jump it anyway soon as it started the temp went strait 2 half way?? has any1 got any ideas? :confused:
  8. audi tt 225 good turbo wanted??

as above, i was going to try my leon 180 turbo on:confused: me , so im rather stuck? or in need of other sugestions lol??? feel freeee
  9. electric waterpump staying on draining my battery??

it stays on perminent dont know why??
  10. is apx engine code compatible with aeb??

both i recon havnt gone at it yet .so thinking the worst lol
  11. is apx engine code compatible with aeb??

thanks for reps so i need a ko4 turbo,. how mutch do thease roughly sell for? new and second hand?if i can get hold of 1, thanks
  12. is apx engine code compatible with aeb??

it is 225 bhp so my leon 180 bhp turbo will not fit? am i rite in saying that?:confused:
  13. is apx engine code compatible with aeb??

turbo fitments? hope s0o cant be that easy.
  14. is apx engine code compatible with aeb??

turbo differences?? hi again will my 180 bhp turbo work aswell? off my leon? on the audi? sorry for all the q,marks lol.
  15. is apx engine code compatible with aeb??

can i put 01 leon cupra 1800 20vt engine aqx engine in??? will that work? i need help:cry:
  16. is apx engine code compatible with aeb??

engine difference,s???? hi and thanks for the replys. i wanted to know if AEB engine will fit and work in my audi tt??:confused: can any one help me out? :help:thanks
  17. is apx engine code compatible with aeb??

can ant one help me with this 1?:(
  18. EPC Light + No Throttle = HELP!

cupra now fixed i adapted another ecu 2 my car via vag com from ross teck and now runns fine, il have to take it on a private road to test it tomoz and let you all know how it goes. it seems that 1 of the exhaust sensors blew my ecu!:censored:
  19. EPC Light + No Throttle = HELP!

cupra any1 want buy it 78k miles i am gutted it realy does go well when it rite lol
  20. EPC Light + No Throttle = HELP!

ibiza cupra no rev? hi mate,i also done the same and mine went about 5 munites after running cut out and no go again???? thanks?