Search results

1. Bored of Interior.... So, Stickers

That's awesome
  2. 01218 - Side Airbag Igniter: Passenger Side (N200)

So far so good, I put some silicon contact paste on the connectors and its been fine for over a week now.
  3. VAG com help in surrey/london area

Im in Fetcham with vag if you still need help.
  4. Ibiza fr tdi mpg

Did you notice any extra performance from the V-power? I went to wales last weekend and put £30 which was around 21litres and did just under 300 miles. God im gonna miss fuel economy when i get my new car ;)
  5. 01218 - Side Airbag Igniter: Passenger Side (N200)

Has anyone had this before and if so how do i fix it? Ive had Audi TT seats in my Ibiza for over a year and they have been fine. Now that im trying to sell the car something goes wrong :( I can reset the error but I dont want to sell the car with any problems. 01218 - Side Airbag...
  6. Which is best engine oil to use?

Speak to David at seremotors (traders forum) you will be amazed how cheap his 505.1 oil is!
  7. Rear brakes

Dont give in mate, if you take it to a garage your gonna have to pay min £40 for 30 mins labour......
  8. Rear brakes

Have you removed the brake fluid filler cap?
  9. Ibiza fr tdi mpg

I get 450-500 normal driving but the best I've done on a run is 700 miles. I have vented the tank and mine is mapped :)
  10. Snapped front spring

Words of wisdom from Mork. I had to replace my springs this summer. See Dave at Sere http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=191165 for a great deal and excellent service.
  11. What seats will fit?

Audi A2 seats are meant to fit too.
  12. FR wheels Refurb colour? - Now with pictures.

I have my wheels Satin Black out of a can which have lasted 2 years. I dont use poor boys wheel wax every 4 months or so to keep them save. Black on black will look awesome! Love that Z3 coupe!
  13. What seats will fit?

Try now Sam
  14. What seats will fit?

No these are not a direct fit. Have a read of this http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=306369
  15. What seats will fit?

The colour doesnt affect me as I keep seat covers on them.
  16. What seats will fit?

This is the guide I used http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=306369&highlight=porsche+996+seats
  17. What seats will fit?

Ill put some pix up 2moro as they are at work.
  18. What seats will fit?

TT/996 seats will fit. Ive just fitted some TT seats.
  19. Fixing wobbly wing mirror

Soz mate no idea then, Im sure some of the chaps on there have replaced their mirrors. Have you prised the tweeter cover off on the inside of the car to see if theres a fixement for the mirror there?
  20. seat recliner!

When mine went, I bought a new cable from Seat. I stripped the seat which involved taking the round knob adjuster and teh circlip behind it, knocking that bar through and then moving the seat cover upto the handle and then hooking the new one in. Was a pig to do...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise