Search results

1. Holdup's 05 LCR RR - Revo Stage 2, Quaife LSD to fit!

Looks good. Have you already got spacers on the rear?
  2. door seals

you can get every thing of ebay
  3. Issues after service

They have worked on it for 10 hours now, so dont think they will find out any thing new. Id be taking the car somwhere else.
  4. Alloys shadow chrome or Gloss Gun Metal Grey Red Lcr? Opinions and Pics

Where are you getting your alloys refurbed from? Im from birmingham and want to get mine done
  5. '02 Leon Cupra R 210 Flash Red - April '14 update...

Looks great. Really like the centre caps on your alloys where did you buy them from? Thanks
  6. 80MM tip for the LCR - Cheap

Where are people getting the sfs tip from? Every where ive looked its not half the price of the v2.
  7. Maf Values

So what should a standard lcr be making. I done a run in mine, in 3rd gear and got a max of 174 g/s. Is this right as ive only had the car about a month and was told it had not been mapped.
  8. Does Anyone Know This Car?

I phoned about that car when i was looking for one. Its been parked up for a few months and its got no mot
  9. Smoothing out power delivery...?

Could you also pm me the company details. Thanks
  10. First LCR (should it be making this noise?)

Thanks for the info. I thought there could be a problem because i read some threads saying the lcr was to quiet in standard form. Its going to be going to midland vw for a service so ill ask them to have a poke round. On the rpm needle does that sound right aswell? the car doesn't hunt up or...
  11. First LCR (should it be making this noise?)

Well got my LCR a week or so ago :happy: Its totally standard, with 85k. Theres just a few things i want to clear. When on boost and accelerating theres a constant pssshhhhh noise coming from the engine. Its more noticible in 3rd gear :confused: and im 99% postive its coming from the...
  12. Lcr

Differnces between 210's and 225's are in the FAQ section. I would post the link but have not got 15 posts.
  13. Leon turning automatically lights on?

Yes volvos do. On my brothers s40 you can only switch between main and sidlights so can not turn them of fully.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.