Search results

1. DaleGT

Wayne's LCR

Really nice mate, hows the feel of the remap?? Think i need another turbo car again ha :D
  2. DaleGT

Ibiza Cupra MK3 Blue SOLD :(

hey dude, i got it from ebay mate but there are a few companies that sell them, all i did was bolt it through the tow bracket with a nut on the back. I know some have cut there tow bracket down and fixed it that way also. :D
  3. DaleGT

thanks guys am well chuffed with it
  4. DaleGT

Yer i miss it all ready but or well onwards and upwards, heres a quick couple pics of my new car ;) Ill be treating myself to coilovers and awesome rims at some point :D
  5. DaleGT

Well i said bye bye to the Ibiza tonight it was very sad and i hope ive done the right thing :shrug: :D it will be missed massively......Ive replaced it with a Audi A4 1.8 20v Turbo Quattro :D:D:D:D
  6. DaleGT

'01 Red Ibiza Cupra

nice mate, looks a little beast
  7. DaleGT

mk3 ibiza cupra exhaust

supersprint ;)
  8. DaleGT

bra's long gone now mate :D
  9. DaleGT

UPDATE fitted my tow eye strap today and found a really easy way of fitting it with no cutting or modifications to anything :)
  10. DaleGT

new wheels opinions please MORE PICS!!!

looks alright mate, different tyres needed for me
  11. DaleGT

my gt30 ibiza cupra,rollcage,bride seats, part time track car new track wheels :)

ha thanks mate, it maybe my job for tomorrow!! On colours, the bmw grey sounds nice
  12. DaleGT

Mk3 springs

great info mate thanks
  13. DaleGT

Mk3 springs

thanks mate
  14. DaleGT

new wheels opinions please MORE PICS!!!

get a pic up with them on the car mate
  15. DaleGT

ABS and Tracktion control light on. help!!

mate theres a huge thread on this already, some have replaced the maf, some have replaced speed sensors, or even it has been a faulty traction control button. Mine are on also, i had all my sensors check cause i was given a code for a speed sensor not working, but when checked they are all...
  16. DaleGT

Mk3 springs

Hey anyone know if my koni springs of my mk3 cupra will fit a normal or sport mk3 ibiza? thanks
  17. DaleGT

MK3 Ibiza Suspension

cheers guys
  18. DaleGT

mk1 Leon Cupra

cool mate
  19. DaleGT

i new you'd like that haha :D
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise