1. bgasmatt

Impossible Performance custom remap

10 to 1 at the mo those r sumw bad odds
  2. bgasmatt

has another one gone bang
  3. bgasmatt

is this his new address or the one where rapid chariots was many thanks matt. you are right his customer service is bad i have not heard a good word about his work.
  4. bgasmatt

he is not arguing mate he is claiming it was not his map
  5. bgasmatt

he has not closed down mate is moving 1 mile up the road to 0ne big workshop insted of 2 small ones and the rolling road is going with him. he is intermerged with rapid chariots they own the dyno and ramps ect. but he is still running as a buisness. spoke to him today cause need to send the...
  6. bgasmatt

if you see how high he makes cars boost compared to other maps it is a bit worrying. the thing that has really wound me up is i tried to settel things easily and he refuse. now i am aware we all make mistakes but what makes a good company in that respect is how good they are at putting it...
  7. bgasmatt

i have just had to re build my engine due to one off his maps not saying too much as i am waiting for the engineers reports so i can take it to court to get my money back i have had to spend on the car to get it back on the road. i tryer to speak to mike man to man and said we can settle this...
  8. bgasmatt

Audi S3 GT3582R stroker Build (previously GT3071r)

how much did the standard shells cost mate my engine is being re built was hopeing to have it running last night had just finished honing the bores and the shells that come with my rods had no tangs so dont fancy spining a shell so had to leave it.:cry:
  9. bgasmatt

Audi S3 GT3582R stroker Build (previously GT3071r)

i have noticed you are using ie rods and the shells that come with them they have no tangs on them have you used them or did you get propper ones with tangs.
  10. bgasmatt

my pride n joy gone

each to there own m8 but 350 runs an old engine not great.
  11. bgasmatt

charge cooler

a forge or pro interecoole will not be lighter
  12. bgasmatt

charge cooler

no offense bu am i guessing these were logs from a forge fmic or a pro compared to a universal charge cooler. becuase to be honest i think against a lesser fmic the charge cooler would be a better comprimise.
  13. bgasmatt

2hr timer on computer

it means the car needs to go for a wee lol sorry could not help it.
  14. bgasmatt

charge cooler

i think i have still got my old focus rs set up somewhere might try dig it out
  15. bgasmatt

charge cooler

i have always favored charge coolers from my experiance have always found better overall due to the fact of shorter pipe runs and not having to build so much pressure lag is a lot less and you can super cold water to lower charge temps too next to nothing lol.
  16. bgasmatt

charge cooler

am thinking bout running charge cooler has anyone done this yet cheers matt.
  17. bgasmatt

ko3s/ko4

so it should be a noticable difference from my k03 then
  18. bgasmatt

ko3s/ko4

also what price would you put on a low miller ko3s. and what is the max power it could run.
  19. bgasmatt

ko3s/ko4

lol i wouldnt really run a chinna m8 dont worry my cars are my pride and joy :p
  20. bgasmatt

ko3s/ko4

i really dont know what turbo to run m8 have been going through all the old posts but am still none the wiser what would be best. as in reliability/power. + i am still trying to acwire a few more parts b4 i can do it m8.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.