Search results

1. fr-tdi

favourite pic of your car

this would be mine
  2. fr-tdi

Goodbye Ibiza FR - Hello .:R32.....

too low? there is no such thing! ;) no induction kit as yet, however gruppe m carbon one should be here shortly! ;)
  3. fr-tdi

cheers dude :) new stoppings arrived, should be better than OEM i reckon
  4. fr-tdi

it still lives, and damn wouldnt you know it....modifying has begun lol lowered and full milltek plus a few other bits.. and my choice in wheels...but stuck on colour... Rotiform BLQ Forged 3 piece Super Concave.. 19x8.5 most likely ET45 :)
  5. fr-tdi

Mrs hit a fox yesterday all good only damaged the lower grill Poor golf! new part should be here tomorrow! Roof Bars on and Racked out! :ninja: Glentress here i come!! :lmao:
  6. fr-tdi

The Ibiza's replacement....

good read dude! .:R ftw...
  7. fr-tdi

i used brilliant metal polish (its now called Zeppelin)
  8. fr-tdi

also did a quick polish on the exhausts as i forgot about them last time :lmao:
  9. fr-tdi

haha cheers Tony! ;) Well i took some time today to start getting her properly upto standard and took a wee trip to halfrauds for some hammerite smooth paint. discs looked quite poor with the surface rust so freshened them up (cheers feet and mikey for the banter and the shot of the jack...
  10. fr-tdi

suspension fitment question. Help!!!!

what exactly needs to be done?
  11. fr-tdi

Yea that's an option don't fancy messing about with the suspension
  12. fr-tdi

Candy White Ibiza FR - more BBS Wheels!

air works ill give it that.....i had a few teething problems with mine, blowing lines,a broken reed valve in the compressor etc etc and the fronts dropped pressure over the course of a few hours (nothing major) ride wise its not much different to coilovers - a little softer if anything but the...
  13. fr-tdi

air is not all that lol
  14. fr-tdi

its an awesome machine! ibiza never did get featured, i emailed them a few times and heard nothing :lol: spent a good few hours on her tonight Stripped off the dealer wax - :ninja: Complete degrease with Citrus Degreaser Foamed with Megs Hyperwash (strong mix) G101 all...
  15. fr-tdi

haha C+P FTW :) not sure about modding....maybe im getting old....and wise?
  16. fr-tdi

well picked her up tonight! 100% standard car :ban: full heated leather, Dsg etc etc sorry for the crap iphone pics, booked mr Grum for some nice ones soon :) what a rip though! :lol: :lmao:
  17. fr-tdi

it will be for sale possibly when i work a few things out ;) not for the R32 mind you... if it doesnt work out ill drop you a line bear with me ;)
  18. fr-tdi

lol just soooo happens i have a full air-ride kit for a mk4 ibiza doing nothing in my shed.....:lol:
  19. fr-tdi

sits sweet as man - and i usually hate the way a really low mk4 sits on coils keep it up ;)
  20. fr-tdi

seriously man! lol ive given up modding - costs more £ in the long run than it does doing it :lol:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.