Search results

1. Potential new owner, any advice would be great

Thanks guys. Looking and listening to all the advice i'll probably end up going for a manual, my daily commute is 25miles and some of it is through Milton Keynes, and if anyone knows Milton Keynes you'll know that there is a lot of fun to be had with the dual carriage way and many roundabouts...
  2. Potential new owner, any advice would be great

Yes i have been looking for the facelift model because of the reason you outlined, i like the idea of DSG but only if it comes with paddles shift, and if finding one with paddle shift is difficult then i'll go for manual.
  3. Potential new owner, any advice would be great

Its been a while since I posted on this forum but have been keeping an eye on it since I sold my CupraR over 2 years ago (which I still miss) to get a practical Diesel (my Audi A4) I'm looking to replace the A4 now for a couple of reasons, firstly the milage is getting high because of the...
  4. My LCR pics..

looks mint. Great car
  5. Lcr heaters.. Help!

I have exactly the same problem in my audi, have had all the flaps motors checked, had the system blead, had the thermostat checked, had the water pump changed and still no luck. The problem with mine seems to be that only one of the 2 pipes leading to the heater matrix/rad is hot when both...
  6. my LCR

Black roof and black mirrors would look awesome with your black wheels IMO. Cracking looking car, really do miss mine.
  7. My White mk3 cupra

I think i just felt alittle sex wee. looks amazing, haha
  8. nice day so cleaned the cupra r

Amazing looking car mate. Still miss mine
  9. My K1! Stage 2+ project!

I'd say the same as above. Car looks awesome as it is, and the wheels suit it prefectly. I wouldn't change a thing.....
  10. VW '92 Jetta G60 Eaton Kompressor (New rims!)

looking good mate. good choice in motor
  11. My new Boc

New audi's, new merc's, new vauxhaul's, new saab's all come with led daylight's/ So why not on a boc? I think they look ok.
  12. My first new car

looks mint mate, let the modding begin.
  13. Never Laughed so much:)

Very funny, i had something similar with a buy at work when i bought my LCR , he laughed at me and said they were sh*t. Until i pointed out that it had the same engine as his Audi TT and everything under the bonnet was audi and VW parts. And when my remapped LCR cruised past him on the way...
  14. White_IbizaZV_1.4TDi_Performed by NGP / TRW / TZ_Engineering

Stunning, never seen an Ibiza on the starfish alloys before and they look spot on. top work fella
  15. New Ride - Kept it in the VAG family.

Well after the clean the inevitable happened, it rained all bloody night. Soon i took some pics of the beeding after it stopped the next morning. (but only just had the time to upload them)
  16. RS4 Rear ARB

Nice for my A4 aswell me thinks. As you have advised before, haha.
  17. New Ride - Kept it in the VAG family.

Abit confused mate, you were the one that recommended the Carlack to me after seeing you use it when you done the full valet on my LCR. When should i be using it?
  18. New Ride - Kept it in the VAG family.

Well spoted JonJay, i used the SRP on the body and the DeepCrystal on the front bumper (for some reason worked beter than the SRP), then the Carlack over the top as suggested by yourself. Then the Wax ontop. Please don't tell me i have been doing it wrong the whole time. ????
  19. New Ride - Kept it in the VAG family.

Gave the A4 a good wash today, took me 3.5hrs to do the outside. Going to do the inside over the weekend. But thought i would show some pics of how it turned out. Products used: After Pics
  20. Steve`s Red Beauty UPDATE: now with boot build

Loving the black roof, not to keen on the black lights though. But love the car, top work.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.