Search results

1. cupraslayer

Revo re-maps

Revo is a very good brand of remap . I've had mine on my lc180 for a long time now . Went stage 2 about 3-4 years ago . Still pulls like a train . Worth every penny .
  2. cupraslayer

lost all boost and whistling sound

This happened to mine . Ended up with a new block , turbo , and exhaust . The damage could be endless . I would go for a rebuild or a 2nd lump .
  3. cupraslayer

Mk4 R32 wide body kit fitted

Amazing build you have there . Just picked up a mk5 r32 . Completely standard . Any tips ? What to watch out for ? what to do ? Not quite looking to get the girl as beefy as yours but any help would be appreciated .
  4. cupraslayer

Time to say farewell

Replied and emailed bud .
  5. cupraslayer

Time to say farewell

I'll keep you in mind bud if I do break her . As above I would rather let her go as a whole . Breaking will earn more money , but if she can put a smile on someones face like she has mine then it's worth the less money .
  6. cupraslayer

Time to say farewell

Well let me know if it picks up mate . Your more then welcome to come have a look . It will be here for a month or so before breaking starts .
  7. cupraslayer

Time to say farewell

Well just got home with the new car . Very happy with the r32, but I'm still preferring the Leon look .
  8. cupraslayer

Time to say farewell

I do dread the day she goes . I would keep her and if I'm honest ( dont tell my Mrs ) I don't want to sell her . Amazing how you can become so attached to a car . Went out for a final drive in her yesterday. Memories running through my mind of the good and bad times . Was quite an emotional...
  9. cupraslayer

Time to say farewell

She's sitting in the drive awaiting a new owner . I'll give it a month before I start breaking her . Would rather her go to a new owner .
  10. cupraslayer

Time to say farewell

They are getting on , but far the better looking in my eyes .
  11. cupraslayer

Time to say farewell

Well the time has come to let the old girl go . I've owned the car since she was 3 years old ( she's on a y plate ) . Good times and bad , but will be very sorry when the day comes . I'm going to be just putting the feelers out there with her to either sell as a whole or break her down...
  12. cupraslayer

short shifter

I'm sure there's a ' how to ' on here for that somewhere . Have to dig deep though . It was some time ago .
  13. cupraslayer

What whould it be worth

Don't sell it . We buy any car offered me £135 ! Wouldn't sell ...... Just wanted to know out of interest.
  14. cupraslayer

Carbon fibre parts

There's a company in Bedford that do carbon body parts . Look on murdered lcr old profile . They did some nice rear bumper fins . I'm sure they did a few more bits
  15. cupraslayer

Revo Stg1 LCR

Was it revo direct you went to , or a garage that just sells the product ? Seems very odd to me . Revo head office is only a 30 min drive from me . They put stage 1 on there many moons ago , and service was faultless . Took me out in the car and they tweaked the setting to how it was driven ...
  16. cupraslayer

This will sound silly

Sounds like the speeds you get from a civic type r . All Rev and go . Putting mine down santa pod there no way I would hit 120 in 3rd .
  17. cupraslayer

what have you done to your car today ?

Wheel bearing and tracking done today . More expense!! New front disks and pads tomorrow .
  18. cupraslayer

over 100k on clock, can i remap?

185k on mine with stage 2
  19. cupraslayer

Help! Engine swap or mod!

Mines on 185k with stage 2 . Pulls like a train still, but I have noticed she's starting to burn a little oil . If it was me ...... Buy a 2nd hand block and rebuild it . It can be done a month at a time and won't hit the pocket hard in one big hit . When the time comes , swap it over ...
  20. cupraslayer

Heko wind deflectors

I'm not sure but I need some more of it !!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.