Search results

1. Question about Cupra steering wheel

Hi, can please someone tell me the part number of the gloss black plastic trim found in the Cupra steering wheel?
  2. Will it fit (Wheel)

OK thanks!!
  3. Will it fit (Wheel)

Hi guys,quick question here! I've got a Leon 1.6TDI with 6.5 X 16 ET46 (205/55 tyres) factory fitted wheels and i want to replace them with 7.5 X 17 ET45 (225/45 tyres) wheels. According to the site given on the second message, it seems that i won't be having any trouble fitting them. But the...
  4. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

OK thanks anyway!
  5. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Thank you for your reply. Mine is a 2015 1.6tdi Style but no tech pack :( Is rear seatbelt monitoring hardware related? If it's only software then maybe we could somehow enable it.
  6. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Well this is only an activation code it does not include any hardware (read the instructions in the pdf file after downloading it). 75 Euros for a few checks on the diagnostic are just too much! Tried the above given instructions from kopnyr and it didn't work for me either. I think...
  7. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

A PM to me also would be much appreciated!
  8. RANT!! Sticking hazard switch - record video for proof if going to a dealer

It's on a recall,at least in my country (Greece).Mine is a 2015 1.6tdi and it got stuck when it was only two months old! They do not change the switch however,they add a material with a "spongy feeling" and the switch comes out a few milimetres. I think the TPI number is 9413.
  9. Exhaust cupra to 1.8TSI

Why use the Milltek 2.0TSI exhaust when there is an 1.8tsi exhaust already? Look at Milltek's site on Audi A3 1.8tfsi and you 'll see it!
  10. opinion on leon 1.4 tsi

That's not correct,the Ibiza will have the twincharged(compressor+turbo) version of the engine.The 1.4tsi Leon has only a small turbo.It can be remapped at about 155-160 hp.
  11. Mobil 1 0w-40

yeap, that's the one! as for the #2 question to be honest i don't really know what the manufacturer says about the tdi engine.in my case(the 1.8tsi petrol engine) i can use oil with 502 specs but i must change it more often.
  12. Mobil 1 0w-40

Try using Mobil 1 ESP 5w30 which complies with vw 504 & 507. I use it on my 1.8tsi Leon and i'm very satisfied.
  13. Exhaust cupra to 1.8TSI

I saw the vid and your car seems very good. Revo has also serious competition not only from RBN Tuning, but also some local tuners here in Greece, for example: http://www.gt-innovation.gr/cars.html (select Model seat leon 1.8 tfsi then ecu med 17.5 and you'll see the results!)
  14. New Leon Headlights with Daytime Running LEDs

Some photos on a Leon: http://www.madwhips.com/dectane-seat-copa-edition/
  15. leon mk2 linea R pack

Very nice!! I've ordered one too since 29th of September and still waiting for it! How long did it take for yours to arrive?
  16. Exhaust cupra to 1.8TSI

No,i don't have it.
  17. Exhaust cupra to 1.8TSI

For the intercooler you'll need also the 2 hoses(left&right) used on the S3. The total cost in Greece is about 500 Euros. The Cupra exhaust it's straight swap. I don't have any experience about intakes for the 1.8tsi, although i would only place a panel filter and nothing more.
  18. Exhaust cupra to 1.8TSI

Yes,it fits but it's very big in diameter and i don't recommend it.You can only lose by doing something like this. The upgrades i would recommend for the 1.8tsi are (with this order): 1. brakes upgrade the OEM brakes are insufficient imo (288x25 front-255x10 rear). I've just bought a used pair...
  19. Exhaust cupra to 1.8TSI

Here in Greece many people have done it but they fitted also an intake and ofcourse Revo! It's a quite inexpensive way of upgrading the exhaust(at least until some companies release some exhausts specifically designed for the 1.8tsi engine)
  20. Dotz Alloy Wheels

Go for the Hanzo i think it's looks better.