Search results

1. EoinM

Seat Leon mk3 MIB2 Problem :(

I have the same issue. All my own doing but it’s looking like the safest option is to remove the screen and do it on a table. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. EoinM

Mud flaps

It's the exact same screws - really straightforward once you line them up with the car which ones are to be removed. They are genuine ones for an FR ST. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  3. EoinM

Wheel Hop and Sub8 ?

Thanks. With working from home at the moment I've only done a couple of hundred km...it's an excuse to go for a few blasts I suppose so
  4. EoinM

Wheel Hop and Sub8 ?

Long shot you see this, how did the mount bed in for you? I had it fitted yesterday on my 290 ST and there are some vibrations, just wondering if it settles much over time?
  5. EoinM

Android Auto

I've had issues with Android auto in multiple cars using Samsung or OnePlus devices, particularly Samsung. Anytime I use Google Pixels I don't encounter issues.
  6. EoinM

Mud flaps

Thanks for the info on the ST. I'm late to the party but standard Leon fronts and the FR ST rears (part no 75101D) fit perfectly.
  7. EoinM

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Sold my FR184 about 5 years ago and had a VRS, Superb Sportline, F31 330d and more recently an F30 330d. Had been looking around for a wagon again and the default choice was a 330/335d but three in a row was a bit boring. So it got me looking at Cupras again so now I'm in the process of...
  8. EoinM

2016 Irish Meetup

Feckin Tapatalk...wasn't logged in right. Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  9. EoinM

Alternative nav system

No never got a reply. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. EoinM

Gear Change - Poor Quality

Mine did that from 1st to 2nd when cold, the new VRS does the same. Even my old VRS before the FR did it. I think it's just a characteristics. I have read more serious reports where people are going into first and getting reverse. I've escaped that on all of them thankfully. I do find the...
  11. EoinM

Nav retrofit...will component protection kick in?

I think it will be possible once the hackers get to it! Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  12. EoinM

Nav retrofit...will component protection kick in?

No, I didnt do anything more about it in the end. I actually chopped the car in for a VRS instead in the exact spec I wanted! Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  13. EoinM

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Well wear, test drove a Cupra too but in the end needed more space and do about 50k km a year so it had to be a diesel. The Cupra is a cracking motor. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  14. EoinM

Been there since my last vrs a few years back. Good resource too. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  15. EoinM

Parting shot of mine. Served me well, will miss it. Not much of a change with the replacement. Will keep checking in here. This place always seems to have the edge when it comes to helpful people and ways to mess with your motor;) Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  16. EoinM

Removing Dent from Fuel Quarter Panel

I had one on my old Leon. I got the same response from the PDR guys - they weren't able to access behind that area. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  17. EoinM

Which Leon Mk3 do you own or have ordered?

FR 184 Candy White with the Titanium pack. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  18. EoinM

TDI 184 oil & water useage

Mines on 51k km, the coolant level hasn't moved but I've had to add a litre since its third service at 41k km. It didn't use any oil up to that point but now I'm a bit conscious of it. It's going in a couple of months anyway but the replacement has the same engine so I'll be keeping a close eye...
  19. EoinM

Traded mine in yesterday. The replacement VRS won't be here for a couple of months. Need more space for stuff. It will be missed - the vrs is far more sedate and leisurely - but the build quality has really disappointed me. Half the dash is buzzing, the door cards, door seals, headliner. I may...
  20. EoinM

Cruise Control function change...

Thanks for checking it out! I think I have an issue - on the way to work this morning pressing the clutch turned off the system so it's gone back to its previous behaviour. Going to book it in with a dealer for a check to see if there's a fault code but the cruise still works.