Search results

1. JamJay

my rota grid drafts

Be careful what you wish for. I take it by your immaturity that you're still ripping D.K off. You'll get yours, don't you worry, babe ;). You have an opportunity to right this all now so, I suggest that you do it. Why do you feel it's ok to steal from someone? Especially someone like D.K who...
  2. JamJay

my rota grid drafts

All sorted, D.K? Stuff like this p-sses me off. This car is well known; do you need any parts removing from it to recoup your money? ;).
  3. JamJay

LCR downpipe and sports cats

Sorry, that's what I meant :)
  4. JamJay

Hello all!

Hello matey. Out of interest and remembrance, do you still have the car? I wondered what may have become of her.
  5. JamJay

LCR downpipe and sports cats

Hi guys. I come back now and again and see who's been speaking my name :D My issue with my car was simply the Stage 1 tune that I had could not effectively deal with the DP & Sports Cat. It was mapped for a standard exhaust/cooling system which would provide a certain amount of boost pressure...
  6. JamJay

AmD Rolling Road day, Nov 10th 2013

Go on then, let's see if I can trump the last number :) 1)Dk RR 2) t0m RR 3) EL RR 4) Lee M RR 5) Kami RR 6) Reece1591 RR 7) Ash RR 8) Alec RR 9) Richy Cupra RR 10) Doctor Gonzo RR 11) Kaza RR (new car part 3 ) 12) seatleon2012 RR 13) Readie46 14) rich.leon RR 15) Harris 16)...
  7. JamJay

t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

Hi Tom, From what I remember I could/it was safe to still drive my car with two coilpacks that popped; it was only under load they'd start making the engine misfire. Are yours rough even when idling? I mention in case you have anywhere to be and feel that you have no transport.
  8. JamJay

AmD Rolling Road Day April 7th 2013

Hi guys, gutted to have missed this but unfortunately I ended up breaking a couple of fingers prior to AMD on Sunday morning. Gutting but not to worry.
  9. JamJay

Porsche 911 Carrera 4S post #49 onwards

Hi Maz, nice little read, your updates are always thorough :). First thing, your kerb ding. I just wanted to ask if you find a lot of lesser model A4's/A3's/A5's trying to race you? I ask as I am trying to combat the same thing; I am plagued by the 320d presently, everyone one of them is...
  10. JamJay

I have a fuel pump that works this time too ;)
  11. JamJay

Cold and sunny, better numbers ;)
  12. JamJay

The list is growing :). All new additions, please copy the last updated list by tony_burrin and add your name on to it. D.K or T0m will then be able to copy that list an update the original post with ease :).
  13. JamJay

Yes, but it only eats Vauxhall owners thankfully ;)
  14. JamJay

No fear, they've already sorted us out:
  15. JamJay

Can we get some AMD hard hats in anticipation of the immenent failure of the VXR gearbox? :D
  16. JamJay

Team GTR - Leon Cupra R

Nice new look! Very 'tarmac', love it :)
  17. JamJay

I feel yout pain regarding modification costs, I'm in the same boat. It's annoying seeing so many good quality domestically made parts in the USA at great prices but nothing over here and what is over here has a massive mark up with next to no tuners developing anything specific for the engine...
  18. JamJay

Great results and lovely car, Maz. What made you choose AMD over APR which you had originally earmarked? IMO it was the right choice, as you know they fitted a few things to my LCR as well as its custom mapping; perfect by all accounts. I remember when I had my 335i tuned, it turned a 1700kg...
  19. JamJay

JamJay's BMW 135i (That no-one cares about because it's not VAG)

Scary at times, James. The wheel base is pretty short so hammering in in a straight line sometimes even want to make the back overtake. Haha, love the Alfa though. Possibly the best LED rear light style going. By the way, are selling some Vred tyres?
  20. JamJay

JamJay's BMW 135i (That no-one cares about because it's not VAG)

Cheers guys haha :D. She's not as fun to mod as my old SEAT, there isn't much that needs upgrading and you can't buy much for it but I'll get to Stage 2+ some day. Jordan, it's a shame you aren't local enough to make AMD to look over but if you ever decided on a 120d I believe you can map...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.