Search results

1. POB

The ultimate front splitter thread

TRC all the way..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. POB

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Just make sure you prime the exhaust with some autosol before attacking with the wire wool. Polish in straight back and forward motions and you'll be grand before buffing off to a shine. I repeated about 3 times before I got bored!!
  3. POB

Polished up the FR184 twin pipes with wire wool and autosol. A lot better looking than the dull factory standard! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. POB

Flickering interior light (with video)

If it's aftermarket it'll need a resistor between the positive and negative fitting. I bought mine from ledperf and once fitted have been perfect.
  5. POB

Took advantage of the winter sunshine to give her the beans.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. POB

Changing compressor kit for space saver

Us Newtownards boys will keep those English ones right
  7. POB

Changing compressor kit for space saver

Hi Deano. I see you have the retaining nut but there should be a plastic threaded section which it screws down into and connects to a slot in the centre of the wheel well. If you don't have it then contact Dave at SERE and he'll get you one for a tenner. I'd take a photo but it's chucking down!!
  8. POB

Heko Wind Deflectors for a Cupra

I had the Heko ones fitted and the wind noise outweighs the practical / visible aspect. 2 weeks later they were on someone else's car via eBay.
  9. POB

You did well to get 17k from the front Bridgestones. Mine has just turned 12 month old with 7k on and they're nearly scrap. Just ordered 2 x Michelin PS4 from Kwikfit at £103 a corner....
  10. POB

hidden menu found media system

I wonder if you can 'play' with anything in there?? Can't go out to check as I'm in work!
  11. POB

Replacement tyres

Asymmetric 3's are a great tyre and you can get them fitted at black circle. £89 quid a corner I think.
  12. POB

Self tappers on our N.Ireland roads wouldn't be recommended! If you're gunna do a job........[emoji6][emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. POB

A definite no to the fog lamp grills. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. POB

I had it done by my local mechanic. It involves removing the wheel arches and undertray and 8/9 bolts drilled to attach. £40 well spent as I didn't fancy doing it myself!
  15. POB

Finally got around to a bit of professional wrapping and TRC splitter fitting... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. POB

Clock problem

Happens to mine every now and then. I just leave it now and eventually resets itself. Just like the IPhone Bluetooth connection 'not finding phone'...Ignore it and it reappears after a few minutes.
  17. POB

Cubby hole mats

And also, using double sided tape, tape around the outside and centre of the mat to enable the mat to sit flush to the glove box.
  18. POB

Cubby hole mats

I binned the diy paper template but takes 5 minutes to do. Just take two sheets of A4 and with a pencil just draw around the outline. The left hand side as you look at the glove box is a bit tricky as it curves But the pencil pressed against the curve sorts that. If you start off by sellotaping...
  19. POB

Cubby hole mats

Eventually got around to this small project. Stole the wife's dusty yoga mat, armed myself with some scissors, paper for templates and some double sided tape and got busy. A decent job and it's non slip too. Just hope the wife doesn't take up yoga again anytime soon!
  20. POB

Mk3 splitter

Jarre, when did you order yours? I ordered mine on the 5th September so just outside the 2 week allocated time slot....Cheers for the top tip...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members