Search results

1. Cruising along then....BANG!!

will do hope its not very expensive, what a great bday present this is
  2. Cruising along then....BANG!!

yer she still drives, drove her for 2 miles to the services when it happened and down the side road where i live. and she didn't pull to one side when applying throttle. its going into garage tomorrow hoping the repair bill wont be too much. Just not sure what the twang i can here is when i drive
  3. Cruising along then....BANG!!

I can't tell really visually no it doesn't haven't taken the wheel off though. She is sitting perfectly level though. I had a CV boot done on that side not too long ago would that have triggered anything?
  4. Cruising along then....BANG!!

Hi guys was on the M1 yesterday cruising with air con on as was a very hot day, pulled into the inside lane and went over a dip in the road and BANG!!! pulled over as needed fuel as half expected bumper to be hanging off. pulled in and heard a twang when turning the wheel. Phoned recovery...
  5. Machine Polishing

Its Twin handled in argos for £20 now its on their website
  6. Machine Polishing

A fairly basic one bought for about £40 its RAC branded similar to the MV008
  7. Machine Polishing

Hello I bought a Leon Cupra in Jan and im going to be cleaning it properly tomorrow for the first time, got a machine polisher for christmas last year. Am a little nervous bout using it on the paintwork, anyone got any tips on how to use it properly to get a really good shine on the paint...
  8. crackling noise

I think this is what happens on mine I can't noticably hear a noise, but can hear tingling does this mean its on the way out or is knackered? It is a leon Cupra btw not the 1.4 but i cant change my profile!
  9. I think im going to start saving for a Cupra

I've just taken the plunge and pick my LC up this week Im paying 1200 for the year and I'm 19 which I thought was a good price considering power and desirability
  10. knocking noise from left wheel

Cheers fellas, I'm presuming the only way is to replace the top mount to completely get rid of it, or as you said grease it up a bit?
  11. knocking noise from left wheel

Had a lot of work done to the beeza the other week to the tune of 600 odd quid which included both front bushes. Now I have a knocking noise coming from the front left when i turn right at low speed, haven't noticed it when i turn left. Any ideas what it could be because it goes in the...
  12. pressures and induction

also does anyone know how to remove the engine cover on my car does it pull or is it screws. what would you guys say is better enclosed like bmc or open cone
  13. pressures and induction

Hey need help, looking to invest in an induction kit to get some extra sound form the beeza, its the 1.4 so not any power to be gained just noise. Can anyone give any recommendations??? Also what pressure are you guys running your 17's at cuz have a feeling mine are underinflated...
  14. Non Cupra's

Hi Guys ain't been on in a while. Just changed jobs been bit hectic. Couple of q's for people what pressure should i be running my 17's at? and what inductions kits have you got on your cars and what sort of noise do they give off
  15. Non Cupra's

i got 190 miles to tank the other month i dont know what happened and i struggle to get 300 miles normally but i do rag it a bit
  16. My Mk3 Ibiza's life

chris its looking good fella.. if looking for additional mods i would say a new set of rims although the standard ones are nice i think you can go a long way with aftermarket. keep it up
  17. Non Cupra's

But even a new clutch wont necessarily sort it completely mine is still quite stiff although it is better than before as it doesnt ache in traffic anymore and yes pics of the new ibiza on the block please
  18. Non Cupra's

there ya go taken in tenerife last year hence sun tan I'm a youngun
  19. Non Cupra's

lol will put mine up in a sec just gotta go to my other computer
  20. Non Cupra's

Spose it could work yer would be good to fit the face to the name always interesting to see what people look like when you talk on a regular basis
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members