2. LeonCupraRevo

Altea 5p

They are really nice cars. Spacious and mines well equipped too
  3. LeonCupraRevo

Seat altea newbie

Cheers pal Yours is lovely
  4. LeonCupraRevo

Altea 5p

Hi guys thought I'd start up a project thread. Not gonna be doing anything drastic except for simple subtle OEM mods and few aftermarket parts Only pic I have is this
  5. LeonCupraRevo

Seat altea newbie

http://s878.photobucket.com/user/SportStarSri/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsuyounyy3.jpeg.html
  6. LeonCupraRevo

Altea Water Leak Help

I had minor water leak when bad weather few months ago. Found out it was the door seal. Couldn't find any tears are rips or holes in seal. I did notice the corner on top of door the seal had slightly warped in shape cos of the way it had been closed. Managed to set it back in to shape when...
  7. LeonCupraRevo

Seat altea newbie

Any altea advice welcome too
  8. LeonCupraRevo

Altea mods

What mods has everyone done to their Alteas?? Thinking of FR front or a front spoiler lip. There isn't much around off the shelf but wanted to see if any OEM mods
  9. LeonCupraRevo

Difference between standard and 5P

What is the difference between a non 5p and a 5p ?? I have a 5p as on the Vin plate but what is the difference?? Which is better
  10. LeonCupraRevo

Seat altea newbie

Hey I'm not so much a newbie on this forum. It a newbie to my specific car. I now own a seat altea 1.9 tdi Stylance in black. I cant post pics yet until reached 15 posts. Will post pic when reached 15
  11. LeonCupraRevo

Safety RECALL Altea TDI

How do you check if it's been recalled already??
  12. LeonCupraRevo

pictures of your altea

Nice looking alteas
  13. LeonCupraRevo

Abs, esp & Tpms lights

Hi all Been a while since been on here but in the days I used to own a MY03 on I yellow LC mapped by Revo. Now I'm back with a family Seat. I now own a 1.9 tdi Stylance Altea and owned it for just about a year now. Recently I've noticed the Abs, esp and the optional extra tpms (the...
  14. LeonCupraRevo

On starting - only starter motor click - nothing else

Finally found the problem to my car Sounds stupid but here it is. Called the AA out to have a look, couldnt explain it, until he leant on the battery to have a look down the side of engine if anything had fallen off, and low and behold he noticed the starter motor lead that goes the...
  15. LeonCupraRevo

On starting - only starter motor click - nothing else

i am in need of some help as my leon cupra just decided to stop working heres how it happened...... i had been driving it from 9.00am till 9.30 am and then i got back in at 12.30pm and pulled on my driveway to get something from my house, turned the ignition off and took key to open house...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members