Search results

1. LeonCupraRevo

Altea 5p

Hi guys thought I'd start up a project thread. Not gonna be doing anything drastic except for simple subtle OEM mods and few aftermarket parts Only pic I have is this
  2. LeonCupraRevo

Altea mods

What mods has everyone done to their Alteas?? Thinking of FR front or a front spoiler lip. There isn't much around off the shelf but wanted to see if any OEM mods
  3. LeonCupraRevo

Difference between standard and 5P

What is the difference between a non 5p and a 5p ?? I have a 5p as on the Vin plate but what is the difference?? Which is better
  4. LeonCupraRevo

Seat altea newbie

Hey I'm not so much a newbie on this forum. It a newbie to my specific car. I now own a seat altea 1.9 tdi Stylance in black. I cant post pics yet until reached 15 posts. Will post pic when reached 15
  5. LeonCupraRevo

Abs, esp & Tpms lights

Hi all Been a while since been on here but in the days I used to own a MY03 on I yellow LC mapped by Revo. Now I'm back with a family Seat. I now own a 1.9 tdi Stylance Altea and owned it for just about a year now. Recently I've noticed the Abs, esp and the optional extra tpms (the...
  6. LeonCupraRevo

On starting - only starter motor click - nothing else

i am in need of some help as my leon cupra just decided to stop working heres how it happened...... i had been driving it from 9.00am till 9.30 am and then i got back in at 12.30pm and pulled on my driveway to get something from my house, turned the ignition off and took key to open house...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise