Search results

1. OEM wheel centre caps?

They are 55mm on the LCR alloys. I bought these ones : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=141306694573
  2. My Green leon - a tdi in disguise!

i have really enjoyed reading this thread mate. love the look of your car and all of the work you have put in!
  3. Mk1 Black Cupra TDI

give it a go mate, take your time and they should come out looking much nicer!
  4. Mk1 Black Cupra TDI

Thank you :) the autoglym is really good stuff, I'd recommend it!
  5. feon fr tdi 150

looks like a very nice example mate! i do like them in red!
  6. Mk1 Black Cupra TDI

I'm not sure to be honest, I rang up to order the black coating and to make sure I ordered the right one. Sure, the paint is this one althought it was £6 odd delivered when i bought it...
  7. Mk1 Black Cupra TDI

I was really lucky to find the donor car with the sat nav, I love double DIN stereos :) I'm going to get the car remapped, and maybe a decat and mufflerectomy at some point. I'd like near 200bhp ;) Thank you :) definitely worth resealing the doors if you have a leak, and the butyl sealant from...
  8. Mk1 Black Cupra TDI

Sure, they are made by mtec and the address is: http://www.mtecbrakes.co.uk/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&zenid=&drop_1=SEAT&drop_2=Leon+Mk+I+Hatchback&drop_3=1.9+Tdi+1896cc+Year%3A+99-05&keyword=SEAT+Leon+Mk+I+Hatchback+1.9+Tdi+1896cc+Year%3A+99-05&submit=Search I paid extra...
  9. Mk1 Black Cupra TDI

Finally, I bought a Cupra R bumper at the weekend and collected it monday. Today I test fit it: Next is to get it painted and then fitted.
  10. Mk1 Black Cupra TDI

I decided to give my alloys a bit of an overhaul over the weekend: Cost all of a tenner with Autoglym Alloy wheel paint and a couple of coats of lacquer to finish
  11. Mk1 Black Cupra TDI

I have fitted the double DIN from the broken car, I have also sorted out a new stereo and fitted a reverse camera:
  12. Cable identification

thanks for the reply, I think it was a cable which runs from the sat nav to the tuner box behind the glovebox, but it wasnt plugged in? weird!
  13. Leon Bumper Removal & Cupra R Bumper Fitting Guide

Sorry for highjacking the thread, but I just got a Cupra R bumper, are the guides different to the facelift Cupra bumper?
  14. Cable identification

Hi All, Im in the process of stripping out a Cupra, and after removing the carpet I have found a cable which sat next to the buttons for the fuel cap and TCS. I dont think it was attached to anything, can someone ID it please? The car had the double DIN and Sat nav fitted, is this...
  15. Mk1 Black Cupra TDI

Yesterday I bought a 20VT Cupra in Black Magic. Will be using this as a donor car for my TDI, the rest will be broken and sold:
  16. Mk1 Black Cupra TDI

i decided to treat the Cupra to a set of new brakes and pads from MTec. The rear disks were an advisory last year, so thought I may as well sort them at the same time as servicing the car. They have made a big difference and im still only bedding them in. Had a set of these on my...
  17. Mk1 Black Cupra TDI

So, i had the common door seals issue whereby one or more door seals had failed. I noticed when i put the instructions for the stereo down on the floor and when i picked it up it was soaked! i should have guessed really, as the car constantly suffered from condensation. I ended up removing...
  18. Leon Cupra TDI newbie

welcome to the club!
  19. Peter's Leon - *Mapped* *Soon to be Stealth*

looks like a tidy car to start with - i like your to do list! look forward to seeing how you progress with her!