Search results

1. GTV

bulb help

Thank you, there's also 284 which are the same size but are 2.3w, I got one of those and the dials are a bit brighter now, so that's good. thanks for the help.
  2. GTV

bulb help

Thank you but I need to know the wattage as there are a couple of dif. sizes.
  3. GTV

bulb help

Hi folks, need a new bulb for the heater dials, does anyone know what size and rating it is please?
  4. GTV

You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

our TDi didn't have it, shame I miss not having cruise
  5. GTV

rear drum question

cheers, all done now, what a mess it made. Car in for its MOT today lets see if it passes.
  6. GTV

rear drum question

the bolt that holds the cylinder to the drum, been told its an allen key but the wife has the car so I can't check until the weekend when I want to start the job. Just want to make sure I have to tools to finish the job.
  7. GTV

rear drum question

I have to remove and replace the rear cylinder on my Vario over the weekend, just a quick question does anybody know the size of the bolt holding it on? many thanks
  8. GTV

What alternative fuels can i use in my AHU VP37?

I run svo at 75% with no problems, just remeber to change fuel filter every 6k or so. I have been running 2 AHU's for over a year with no problems, with both cars doing over 20k a year. its a great way to save a bit :)
  9. GTV

fitting an oil temperature gauge

ok found a pic not the best but you can see the sensor wire from the housing to the ecu and next to it is the blanked off hole
  10. GTV

fitting an oil temperature gauge

What engine are you working ok? Mine was an AHU I will see if I can find some photo's. To remove just use an allen key in the middle, mine cam out with no problems.
  11. GTV

Wiring help! unknown connections!

yes the box is for aircon only, I think its the fuse holder for it.
  12. GTV

last pic is for air con, our Vario has it but not the ibiza
  13. GTV

pic#9 starter motor wiring/gearbox area ? especially if one is blue isn't that the revese switch?
  14. GTV

Odd voltage.....

sounds like tbh its just because there is no/little load on there its the same as if you have a light fail system, what you need is load resistors to put a dummy load on.
  15. GTV

Odd voltage.....

if you put the old bulbs back is it ok? could just be that there is less resisance with the led lamps and you are getting less voltage drop
  16. GTV

Boot Light switch

just replaced it, switch upclips from latch and just pushed the new one it its place, nice and easy
  17. GTV

Boot Light switch

it fits into the latch mech, I had to repair the vario's one when we first brought it
  18. GTV

Water bottle help

cheers for that, seems to be coming from the join of the two halfs, doesn't seem to be coming from the over flow. Any idea of cost at all?
  19. GTV

Water bottle help

Hi there, I have got a problem with the Vario, seems to be lossing water and it looks like it might be the header tank, any body got an idea of the the part number and what I should be looking to pay for a new one from the stealers? many thanks.
  20. GTV

side light problem

yes there is a big yelow resistor in the offside wing to do this, you can just unplug it if you don't want it to do it. Some mk2's do this and others don't ie our Ibiza does but the Vario doesn't have it fitted.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise