Search results

1. weekesj

Derestricting/Drilling standard airbox

Totally agree. But if you have your heart set on this you need to drill/cut holes in your airbox on the side that is away from the engine and smooth off any ridges on the inside of the box. This will only give more noise, no performance gains. Also, before you go chopping it up take the...
  2. weekesj

Door mirror cover. Colour options

I'll get one tonight if i remember. Maybe a lil' too subtle...should have gone slightly lighter
  3. weekesj

Wind Deflectors

Pic fitted:
  4. weekesj

Elliott's MK3 Ibiza Cupra Update * carnage has begun*

Very nice man, interior looks so fresh and modern now. This is definatley on my list of things to do! Did you paint all the plastics yourself?
  5. weekesj

Wind Deflectors

Yeah i have a black Cupra. I'll get pics up asap anyway
  6. weekesj

Halfords paint cans arent half bad. I've painted mine now, took me like 2hrs from primer to being fitted on the car. i went for a grey colour in the end.
  7. weekesj

Now that i have a pair of stubby mirrors for my Cupra i want to show them off a little. Instead of painting them the same colour as the car i want to go for this effect: ^ Brushed alluminium AUDI RS4 finish. Im painting them myself using Halfords paint cans. Whats the best way to...
  8. weekesj

Wind Deflectors

lol, people that smoke in their cars are numptys! :p
  9. weekesj

anyone got white wheels on there silver cupra

Jap stlye wheels on a Vag car!......?
  10. weekesj

Wind Deflectors

i have them now fitted!!! i Love them
  11. weekesj

Stubby D/S ordered

Hmm, not too sure on the look of that mate. Looks a lil' like snake skin.... but like you said seal/laquer it and should look cool?
  12. weekesj

Stubby D/S ordered

Please remember that rear vision is slightly impaired with the D/S stubby fitted. You have to lean slightly forward to get a full view. IMO, still well worth it. I hate the large standard one!!!
  13. weekesj

Stubby D/S ordered

everyone should be doing this mod and buying the exact item i got! probably my fave mod right now. EDIT: took me all of 5 mins to fit! Was really simple.
  14. weekesj

Stubby D/S ordered

Real Carbon? the sheets of carbon that i've found are stiff, how the hell did you manage to wrap the cover?
  15. weekesj

Stubby D/S ordered

Anthracite probably. I would love the new S3 like satin silver/alluminium effect. Might paint them a dark shade of fine metalic silver and then a 'matt' clear coat. ^^anyone share thoughts on how this will come out?
  16. weekesj

Stubby D/S ordered

Yeah mate. I'll post em up once i've finished painting the covers
  17. weekesj

Stubby D/S ordered

Cool! I cant really remember how long this took to arrive - Was definatley less than 7 working days though. Mine is fitted. The covers are off and in primer now, im painting them myself. Just not sure on color to go!.....?
  18. weekesj

Stubby D/S ordered

Im going to be sorting this out tonight/weekend. The mirror covers just pull off dont they? No need to remove entire door mirror...?
  19. weekesj

+25 BHP chip. Too good to be true? Probably

too funny :redface: EDIT: Like an old, holey, sock and a half eaten, soggy biscuit LOL (sorry)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise