Search results

1. bateman fr

Silicon Hoses for PD150 2004...possible boost leak or EGR problem..

Mine has done 150000 with a Sfs kit no problems so far
  2. bateman fr

Leon TDi 150 - Turbo/Intercooler pipe

yes mate upgrade if you can sfs or allard pipe kits
  3. bateman fr

Awesome dipstick handle

if u buy one let me guys how much etc
  4. bateman fr

stud patter

i did think that thanks mate
  5. bateman fr

stud patter

what is standard wheel stud pcd 100 or 112 ??
  6. bateman fr

rs6 replicas, will i need spacers??

what is pcd normally ?? 100
  7. bateman fr

Over boosting problem !!

boost gague said so as it went of the top lol !
  8. bateman fr

Leon FR tdi 150 MPG question, yes another one!

i am the same 500 miles to a tank
  9. bateman fr

Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

great to hear forge r going ahead would be good to have a closer look at that head maz
  10. bateman fr

wise move maz seeing that with what engine work i have done and seen done bigger valves would not be wirth the gamble
  11. bateman fr

Leon 110 boost problem

there is one thing u can do on the air box there is a small vacum pipe if u remove the lid and drill the pipe out to 5mm it helps the turbo control vavle to operate faster and smoother
  12. bateman fr

Over boosting then limp mode ???

should be fine as its not restricted of air flow mate. when i cheaked my air box they where right the hole is small
  13. bateman fr

Over boosting then limp mode ???

have just read performance vw and they have come up with a fix for the over boosting on pd engines the problem is the small connector on the air box lid that the vacum return hose connects to from the electronic boost control vavle if u simply remove the air box lid you will see the hole is...
  14. bateman fr

looking at mine i found if the o rings are worn and the connector is not a tight fit then they give trouble but other than that the turbo outlet has not give me any problems only the intercooler connections which i have fitted bigger o rings and bolted sfs connectors into intercooler as well as...
  15. bateman fr

maz i think u really should stick with it mate there r problems with any car u mod an intercooler and water injection will just finish the intake side off things off mate
  16. bateman fr

Bulb Sizes

need a link to ebay for roof lights
  17. bateman fr

strut top caps ??

hi guys i saw a while ago in pvw mag a company that does front strut top caps that are lower in height to the standard one s anyone know who it was ??? i am not on about the caps u screw on over the top i mean the ones fitted on top with the nut
  18. bateman fr

Leon TDi 150 - Turbo/Intercooler pipe

hi mate if u want another standard one i have just upgraded mine to sfs and have the old one spare it is only a year old as i had this trouble too but at the time didnt know all the options open to me just text me 07815132601 thanks paul
  19. bateman fr

boost gauge

i got the t piece and blanked one end of it works perfect used a blacking cap of diesel injectors and glued it on
  20. bateman fr

Pancake pipe - talk to me!

hi mate i spoke to lee at sfs and he said they have a new pancake pipe in the testing stages its a bit larger than there old version that was last week might be worth giving him a ring make sure u tell him u r a seatcupra.net member then u will get a 10% discount
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise