Search results

1. window60

My Leon TDI Fr

Cheers. No plans currently, it was a Pre-reg show room car so has lots of extras. Once the engine has bedded in I might look at a JB4 and msport exhaust, which should push it close to if not over 400hp. Rich
  2. window60

My Leon TDI Fr

Just wanted to get some pics up of my previous car and the current one. After being a Seat man for many years I have now jumped ship to a bimmer. First up Leon Cupra: Current BMW M135i: Rich
  3. window60

Little meet pics

Thanks, it's ashame as it was a nice spec with the upgraded brakes. Rich.
  4. window60

Little meet pics

Hi, Who's was the yellow ibiza cupra? I was having a look at it for the misses at Doritwich Seat yesterday. Any info would be good. Rich
  5. window60

Insurance premium and mods

If it is a proper supercopa, i.e. its identified on all documentation I would say no.
  6. window60

012313 - Valve for Exhaust Flap 1 (N321) Cupra

Sorry about the delay, after speaking to the tuner most Cupra's display this code after a re-map. He assured me its nothing to worry about. Rich
  7. window60

Insurance premium and mods

It's that time of year again when I am looking to re-new/swap my current insurance policy. I have been doing some quotes and the cheapest which has come out was with Admiral at £424 with all mods declared, protected ncb, £250 total excess, legal protection. What are you lot paying recently...
  8. window60

Please help

I know how your feeling. I had to remove the drivers side wiper motor to replace the can gateway, now the wiper does not retract all the way behind the pillar. Its only out by a few cms but is visible when driving. Its driven me mad adjusting the the tightness to get it to sit how it should. Rich
  9. window60

Leon Cupra HPFP

Before my remap I could get this sort of figure sitting on the M5 at 60mph, now with the stage 1 map on under the same conditions im lucky to get 34mpg. Rich
  10. window60

VAG-COM on windows 7

Hi, I am running 11.11.6 Rich
  11. window60

VAG-COM on windows 7

Vag-com works perfectly fine on Windows 7. However, I do have an official Ross-tech cable. Rich
  12. window60

Someone tried to break into my Cupra :(

Cool, if I can make it I will follower you lot. On a side note, I think it happened at the Swan on the way to Droitwich. Rich
  13. window60

Not got a ticket yet, but was thinking about going. You lot heading over in convoy?
  14. window60

Small world, like you said just round the corner. I do see a fair few leons around Worcester but there never seems to be a meet of any kind. Rich
  15. window60

Yeah, I suppose they could of just been after the covers chances are I will never know. Now iirc the covers come as a whole lock mechanism, might have to scour some scrapyards as the mechanism is working fine. Rich
  16. window60

On the villages mate. I have a feeling it was done on the Tesco car park. Rich
  17. window60

Just need to vent some frustration, while washing the car today I have noticed that some tw@t has tried to break into my Cupra. The rear passenger side gloss black C pillar has been snapped in half. It looks like they tried to force the handle mechanism from the top which in turn has snapped the...
  18. window60

Picking up my new car on Monday

Lol, lucky b@gger, its cost me about £65 a week to get to work and home. Your fuel card allow you to use Super? When I had a card at my old firm, I could only ever put the cheapest stuff in.
  19. window60

Picking up my new car on Monday

Wow, I thought I did a lot in my Cupra at 50 miles a day Mon-Friday. At some point my serious hat will be put back on and sell the Cupra. Rich
  20. window60

rcd510 dab install

The A pillar is held on with 2-3 clips. I found it easier to start pulling at the to of the pillar and working my way down towards the windscreen. The glove box is held in by several screws, iirc 7 or so screws hold the glove box in 5 at the top and 2 underneath the glove box. The side panel...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members