Search results

1. dave-v6

Official SEAT Leon V2 pics & report now online

I don't get it, please can you explain why you think it looks like an MPV?? :confused: Do you think the models in the photo below are 8ft tall or something? Maybe you should think about getting your eyes checked. :blink:
  2. dave-v6

Perhaps one of these would be more to your taste? Nice & sensible, with none of that new-fangled 'design' nonsense. :blink:
  3. dave-v6

txt spk iz 4 chavs m8 :rolleyes:
  4. dave-v6

F U C K - Y E A H ! ! ! :thumbup: I think thats my next car right there... :D
  5. dave-v6

Official: New 2005 Toledo (Production)- your comments go here!

The new Toledo has been on sale here for about a month, though I haven't seen any on the road yet. Went round by the dealers yesterday for a look but I can't say I was impressed. To me the rear end looks vitrually identitcal to a Vel-Satis. I really don't see the point of this car. What...
  6. dave-v6

Any opinions on Rutherford of Earlston?

OK, spoke to one of my mates back in the Borders. He's in the auto trade so has some dealings with Rutherfords. He says the Rutherfords parts people are top-notch. He hasn't had any experience with the sales side but certainly hasn't heard anything bad about them. From my experience you...
  7. dave-v6

Any opinions on Rutherford of Earlston?

I'm originaly from the borders, I'll ask my mates and see what I can find out for you. :cheers:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.