Search results

1. anniversary1697

N/e run - new details, see op:)

Nee bother Scott. Sold the Leon and i am going with the stoc too, Look forward to meeting you there mate! Christian.
  2. anniversary1697

Check out the OP if you fancy this run out, Numbers are limited so get your names down!!.... Christian.
  3. anniversary1697

north east england mk2 meet ?

Geoff, If you want to get a better response you may want to re-post in the North East section in the regional forums buddy:) Christian.
  4. anniversary1697

north east england mk2 meet ?

I am up for a meet and a bit chit chat:D Christian.
  5. anniversary1697

Servicing

Roof Rack OMFG:scary::lol: Will deffo txt you at some point mate and you can have a ride out, Still running sweet with no issues whatsoever:thumbup:
  6. anniversary1697

Servicing

Aye Mate, Got my timing belt done off them a few months ago for £320 and as always the service was second to none. Im good ta mate, How about you - Been doing owt to the car? Christian.
  7. anniversary1697

Servicing

I rate Pulmans too Richie, Mine is booked in for a 40k service the week after next:) Christian.
  8. anniversary1697

Wheel Bearing

Deffo Tyres!! I had the same until recently when i changed all 4, Nice and quiet again now:p Christian.
  9. anniversary1697

Single knock on some bumps

New rack mate.
  10. anniversary1697

Well......just got it back and its cured, no more knocks pm im over the moon, cost £330 all in which I am claiming from the warranty company. Keep me posted with progress on yours mate, be interesting to know if it is the same issue:-(
  11. anniversary1697

Its in getting fitted today, will give you an update tomorrow my friend:)
  12. anniversary1697

List Created Gents - We will have to start throwing some dates around in order to see who is available and when;) Christian.
  13. anniversary1697

A week come Monday matey, Its the earliest I could get it in due to my shift pattern:-(
  14. anniversary1697

Nightmare - any ideas?

Feel for you mate:cry: You are stuck in limbo by the sound of it, No one in the right mind will pay 6k+ for an engine to put in a car that is only forth a few grand more than that in original condition. Best bet for me would be a breakers that will give 12 mths guarantee, then get rid. Think...
  15. anniversary1697

Help and advice needed, remap has rendered my Cupra UN DRIVABLE

It sound to me that this tuner may have just have had a "slave" mapping setup, This means if the voltage on the car drops below 11.6v the ecu shuts down and is effectivley wiped. If this is the case an oem map can be put back on but it will have to be with a "master" setup, This is because they...
  16. anniversary1697

Cupra R rear conversion complete in white ! PICS

Looks Great:drool: I agree that it may stand out more if it were painted gloss black;) Christian.
  17. anniversary1697

I was of the same opinion mate, not the rack! Went to a different dealer to set a second opinion and they said the same:( The car steers and handles fine, Just a slight knock when going over large cats eyes, the odd pot hole etc etc!
  18. anniversary1697

Mine has been diagnosed as the steering rack, Its going in on Monday to get done under waranty. I have read that it's a common problem on mkv Vw Golf GTI's too. Christian.
  19. anniversary1697

Think my next option is replace the suspension top mount/Bearing:( Mine seems to do it when i go over large cats eyes at lower speeds and cracked roads with bad repairs but funily enough not all potholes???!! Christian.
  20. anniversary1697

Had the arb bushes and drop links replaced and the noise remains, the garage seem to think it is excessive play on the rack. It should be covered under warranty but the car has only done 40k:-( That cant be right can it........?