Search results

1. SEAT Ateca Owner's Register

Took delivery od Ateca FR Sport black edition oct 20, love it
  2. leon 5F FR 18" alloy wheel & tyre

hi, not fotgotten about you, sorry been stuck at work for too many hours this week, not had chance. i have been told to weight it and work out its volumetric size for a price.
  3. leon 5F FR 18" alloy wheel & tyre

i will try n price postage tomorrow, regards
  4. leon 5F FR 18" alloy wheel & tyre

hi, i am in stoke on trent near cheshire border, where are you?
  5. leon 5F FR 18" alloy wheel & tyre

wheel & tyre, slight mark on rim as show otherwise not bad at all, please view all photos, collection preferred or buyer arranges postage £80
  6. Leon FR TDI 184

I find the key to dpf light issues is keeping to 2500rpm, my light will go off after 7-8 miles but i still drive for 15-20 minutes. Not been on for months now and only 6 miles to work.
  7. Condensation in rear brake light.

Rear light issue Hi, i had this problem with water/condensation inside both rear lights, local dealer ordered replacements and fitted within days while i waited, under warranty. Cannot fault them.!
  8. Cracked tail lights

condensation in rear lights My 2015 leon fr had condensation in one rear light. Called in to dealers who took one look and ordered a replacement. Other light no condensation but water went in at top snd straight out at bottom. Both replaced in days while i waited- well done Seat Stoke!☺
  9. It's the little things

having owned it for 8 mths now: having to open front passenger door to pull bonnet, electric window switch to far forward, I hit rear window switch instead of front. no being able to have mirror heaters and reverse dip at same time. no gas strut on bonnet. Automatic headlights stay on too...
  10. Leon MK1 Cruise Control Guide - Pic Heavy

cruise control stalk I have a brand new gen stalk if any ones interested £42
  11. Leon FR 2.0 tdi 150 (manual) Performance disappointing

Hi, I went from a Mk1 leon fr tdi (150) to a mk3 FR tdi, once its eased off its not bad at all, I did notice the very high gearing that's on the mk 3. My Mk1 was happy in 6th gear a lot of the time, this is 4-5th gear but is far more leisurely in top gear, economy is better at higher speeds...
  12. Water leak above pedals

all the sealing was done from under the bottom, wipers off, scuttle pulls up and remove 4 pins that hold fuse box to panel, pull it up and seal away where foam gasket was.make sure you put plenty as panel not too flat.:p
  13. Water leak above pedals

waterleaks Hi,Take the time to remove all the foam gasket from under the fuse box and replace with a good bead of silicon sealer and do yourself a favour and stick an airline around the panel as thats when i found the hole in the bulkhead. It was invisable until the airline blow the silt out of...
  14. Front brake size

brakes ! hi ya Mark, i will find the guys address as i had carriers from and let you know- whats the noise you got? john
  15. FR TDi Camshaft Replacement Help Please!

think i better have a run in this to see what it goes like! see you at work!
  16. Front brake size

I had aoctavia vrs before my leon and the brakes were great on that, always thought the fr tdi should have same so i changed them- cost £100, bargain upgrade at that price! now they are how they should have been from factory
  17. Front brake size

Hi, thats right just carriers and discs, calipers and pads etc all the same, didnt bother changing splash shields, left originals on, vast improvement on 288s
  18. Front brake size

I have a 05 FR TDI which normally runs 288mm discs-discs and pads are same as cupra TDI so they all fit each other,petrol cupra runs brembos . Just changed mine for 312mm disc and carriers, these are much better and still use same pads. hope this helps.
  19. water leak driver's side - game on

i had same problem and only noticed it when i cleaned the area with a airline and it revealed a hole that had never been sealed, i looked twice before this and could not see it due to silt and dust hiding it!it was below bonnet cable at the edge
  20. Right found where the leak is, help me fix. with pics..

hi, the panel where the bonnet cable comes through is double skinned and if water is coming in around that area it can travel anywhere between the 2 layers and then drips off the edge in various places, i used a airline under the scuttle panel and all the water trapped blew out all around the...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.