Search results

1. ChrWh

Canbus LED sidelights

Hi guys, seen many threads and can't seem to find a definitive answer. What configuration and what exact led bulbs can I put in my 59 3dr Ibiza twin headlamp, and not get the bulb error warning. Tried a few canbus error free led bulbs from eBay but all bring up the light. Ideally I wan four of...
  2. ChrWh

Cupra Centre Caps

Did you find out what the centre cap size was? for the 17"s
  3. ChrWh

Gear stick surround

Had a little play today after night shift. Can't seem to find those clips at the start to lift the surround out. Anyone else done this?
  4. ChrWh

Gear stick surround

Thanks a lot. Got one ordered will give it a go.
  5. ChrWh

Aerials

Anyone managed to sort out the water in the base affecting reception problem?
  6. ChrWh

Gear stick surround

Hey guys, Just come round to sorting out my gearstick surround on my 1.6 manual sc. just wondering if anyone on here had done it? How easy is it to do with no mess? And are the replacement ones on eBay any good? Apologies if this has been posted before, iPhone will not let me search.
  7. ChrWh

Power steering fuse?

Sorted now, i changed fuse 1 and it seems to have fixed it! Glad there wasnt a problem with the PS though
  8. ChrWh

Power steering fuse?

Hi there I've got a 59 plate sc sport, and today due to the cold snap, the battery was dead. Even though seat have fixed this with a software update three times. I've had to jump start it and now my steering wheel light is on on the dash and there's no power steering. Anyone tell me which...
  9. ChrWh

Newbie Ice Help

hi guys, thinking of upgrading the headunit in my 59 plate SC. looking at the following piece of kit, http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/15058.html wonder what you guys think, and what would i need to make it work, and work with the remote controls.... any help...
  10. ChrWh

Battery Woes

Don't know....how would i be able to find out?
  11. ChrWh

Battery Woes

Hi Guys, Anyone else coming to find their car's battery dead? mine has done it twice in the last two months. i use it regularly and i havent left anything electrical on whilst leaving it. it seems to die in the space of 8 hours? just wondering if it was a recall or anything? it's a 1.6...
  12. ChrWh

Staging

i think its the same, just different colour backlighting
  13. ChrWh

Wing Mirror Trouble

thanks for the info guys, i will have a play when i get the chance and post a guide. cant be that difficult.
  14. ChrWh

Wing Mirror Trouble

Hi There, was not happy yesterday to find out some careless w***er has clipped my wing mirror. little scuff, but that'll wash off. but it may just be me, but i think the whole mirror is now moving around a lot. does anyone know how to take the mirror off? going to have a look inside make sure...
  15. ChrWh

E/S AC/SE/Eco/Good Stuff/Sport Register

1) SC16v - Sport SC 1.4 - Black Magic 2) char_baby - Sport SC 1.4- Candy White (black alloys ) 3) Markmeus - Sport SC 1.6 CR-TDI - Emocion Red 4) nightflight - Sport 5dr 1.6 CR-TDI - Ada Blue 5) dontbother1979 - Sport SC 1.4- Candy White (black alloys) 6) chrwh - Sport SC 1.6 - Candy White...
  16. ChrWh

Ibiza SC 1.4 body kit

here's mine
  17. ChrWh

Xenon Headlights conversion

Dectane headlights not a good idea, they drive on the right hand side of the road in germany, therefore the lights would not be configured for UK roads.
  18. ChrWh

good idea for a subtle little Mod

will the gel overlays damage the caps underneath?
  19. ChrWh

good idea for a subtle little Mod

anyone thought of getting custom centre caps for your alloys? or know where you could get such a thing?
  20. ChrWh

Possible Vinyls for My White Sc

Had a go at a couple more