Search results

1. cupramillo

Red mk3 cupra daily drive project!....

Serious progress mate, glad to see you looking after her. Plans?
  2. cupramillo

Robbie C's Ibiza Cupra

Sad news Robbie! As others have said, this is/was one, if not the cleanest MK3's ever on SCN and my personal favorite along with Bennys! Big kudos to you for all the hard work your did and the attention to detail you put into the car. Onwards and upwards!
  3. cupramillo

Cupramillo's MK3 Ibiza Cupra Gone, EVO 8 MR FQ320 CARBON ON!!

Thanks mate. It was a weapon on track, didnt get over taken by anything but could catch a 600bhp supra, until then end when his brakes went! Good to get it on track a find the limits in a relatively safe environment!
  4. cupramillo

Few more of the pro's getting some track shots!
  5. cupramillo

So i had my first track day this week down at Brans Hatch! Was soooo much good fun. Couple of pics of the car!
  6. cupramillo

Thanks mate. Needs lowering badly, front sits way too high on standard springs! Should have a good stance on her once fitted!
  7. cupramillo

Been amassing a few parts since my last update. Purchased some carbon wing mirrors last month, should look good with the rest of the carbon bits on the far already. Really like the contrast with the silver evos and carbon! Next up, and long over due were some lowering springs. Srandard...
  8. cupramillo

Took the car out for a good 2hr + drive today after not using her for two weeks. So nice to be back behind the wheel and out of the daily Mini! Dont know what it is about super market carpark lights but they really make the motor look amazing! :mhihi:
  9. cupramillo

Thought I'd take advantage of the good weather and give the old girl a good clean after a few motorway hauls. Also wanted to try out Iron X wheel cleaner and my woolly mammoth drying towel! Also has the splitter fitted last week and was a good chance to take a few snaps. Excuse my...
  10. cupramillo

Little update Took the car to Dynotech on Saturday for a service and to have the front splitter fitted. Few pics from the day, clip from the power run
  11. cupramillo

Chris's Evo 4 Project

great looking 4 you got there mate. I remember when we both had out mk3 ibiza's a good while ago. You on the MLR?
  12. cupramillo

Hi mate. Glad the old girl is still serving you well. Saw an Onvi R in central london last week and it had my heart strings going, still look amazing! Any pics of the forged internals?
  13. cupramillo

What bhp ?

Worth doing a search pal. Popular topic, been covered ALOT. Mine put out 225bhp and 290 lb/ft of KO3s Revo Stage two and all the trimmings, was a good quick little car. Alot of people go down the Hybrid route these days. Search is your friend:)
  14. cupramillo

Looks spot on there mate. Are you on the MLR? PS, where did you get the small number plate? Looks nice!
  15. cupramillo

Didn't quite have time to fit the front splitter today, thats a job for next weekend. Very happy with the difference the skirts have spats have made. Really like the contrast between Grey and carbon. Been meaning to get the badges done for ages, really happy!
  16. cupramillo

Nice sunny day and nothing to do, so thought i might aswell fit my carbon side extensions, side spats and front and rear carbon badges. Pretty easy job all in all, just needed to cake the side skirt screws in WD40 as some were putting up a fight and wanted to stay put! :mad: Few photos of...
  17. cupramillo

£500 Nurburgring Challenge

subscribed....great thread!
  18. cupramillo

mk3 golf out side mk3 cupra inside!

Great build! Subscribed!
  19. cupramillo

DOLBY's LCR...AKS Tuning Forged 14/07/2013.

Long time viewer of this thread but first time poster. Well done on getting the project back on track after all your bad luck, and hitting it so hard. Looking forward to the big engine updates. Keep up the good work! :)
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members