Search results

1. cap r 225

John's LCR - Black roof, grill and mirrors

Loved my Black one, always fancied Red though! Deffinately a close second.
  2. cap r 225

Mr_Dave's Ovni Yellow LCR

Looks great fella. Must get out and see it in the flesh. If you and the boy's really push me to get out over the next coming Fri/Sat I should be able to fit a beverage in!!!!!
  3. cap r 225

As much as car trouble drives you mad mate, take it from me... It's worth the overall hassal! This is the longest I've been without a car since I was 17 and I'd love to have a car again now, problems and all!!!
  4. cap r 225

Bloody hell Dave you've had a right up and down few months haven't you!!!!!!:blink:
  5. cap r 225

Cupramvr's Leon cupra R

Looks sweet there mate!! Sorry I didn't get back to last might mate I'd had a really busy day. I've been in this car now since the rebuild and I can honestly it's remarkable the way ir rev's and I struggle to see how it could be any better!
  6. cap r 225

Here, here!!:banned:
  7. cap r 225

Rocky's Cupra Number 3

Looking good buddy, I recognize that location in the fourth pic... I fingerd'd a girl round there at about 3 in the morning when I ws 15, lol!!!!:cartman::cartman:;)
  8. cap r 225

Rocky's Cupra Number 3

Still about! Really miss my old Girl still, Hoping to get a car again next year!
  9. cap r 225

Rocky's Cupra Number 3

Some people are actuall scum! Glad your sorted now anyway mate. I can see how stage 2 on a cupra seems a little pointless when you've had a re-mapped LCR, lol! As you said mate just keep her tidy! :clap:
  10. cap r 225

I don't know whats worse mate... Having all the issues your having or not having a car at all:think:
  11. cap r 225

:lol::lol::lol: I don't think e read the last few pages properly!!
  12. cap r 225

If you can get them to my shed I'll pull all there fingernails out for you Dave![:@]
  13. cap r 225

Cupramvr's Leon cupra R

Good to see she back on the road mate! You can come and pick me up next time we go for a pint!!!
  14. cap r 225

AndrewJB's Mk2 Leon FR 2.0 16V TDI "Der Rote Baron"

Much tidier mate! It's the little things like that that drive you mad isn't it.
  15. cap r 225

Read your thread on Detailing World yesterday mate. I didn't realize how far this had now gone... Good job you had the sense to pay on Credit Card anyway mate, keep us informed.
  16. cap r 225

Looks amaizing Dave, top job. Can't wait to see it in the flesh.
  17. cap r 225

Looking really good mate!
  18. cap r 225

That's going to be amaizing mate! I feel a fiday night pint comming on...
  19. cap r 225

I'd text him to ask what his Dream car is, but he wont tell??
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.