Search results

1. SirSuraj

Steering angle sensor part number LCR 1M

Also slightly gambling that the "AP" version and the "BK" version makes no difference.
  2. SirSuraj

or even cheaper - second hand via ebay, £40 ish
  3. SirSuraj

Thanks all, I rang the advertised Seat dealers on this forum these days (used to be SereMotors I think, now some place in Lincoln) and they very nicely with some assistance gave me the part number 1J0 959 654 BK. This one is used for ESP vehicles I believe. This thread also confirms...
  4. SirSuraj

I was hoping to avoid all this agro before I even ordered the part, in case I struggle and then cant get to work!
  5. SirSuraj

Thanks, but that link also states "for vehicles without ESP"
  6. SirSuraj

Hi Does anybody know the part number to replace a defective steering angle sensor for the Cupra R 225? It looks like it could be either: 1J0 959 653 or 1K0 959 654 The first one is available on autopartspro.co.uk, says it fits my vehicle, but then also says its for "vehicles without ESP"...
  7. SirSuraj

Help needed

Looking nice. Looking at some puddle lights for myself. Where did you get them from? Easy to fit? Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  8. SirSuraj

Help on buyin vagcom ????

What about this one... http://www.totalcardiagnostics.com/shop/vagcom-rosstech-vcds
  9. SirSuraj

Car wont start.

Can this be done through VCD, or similar bits of tech?
  10. SirSuraj

window regulator problem

Lovely thread, just in the middle of doing my passenger side front. Door lock connector is a git. Snapped the bit i was probably supposed to use to prise it open, then ended up just ripping and mangling the black plastic casing. Still holds and connects though, fortunately. Doing the...
  11. SirSuraj

Was slightly sluggish after remap, dodgy coilpacks or wrong fuel??

And Shell definately openly state that they serve up 99 RON?
  12. SirSuraj

98 RON made all the difference! Didnt think it would have that much of an impact though. Didnt seem to make much diff before the map, so wasnt expecting a huge impact. Glad its sorted now. Why a couple of tanks? Is there some sort of "learning" that the ECU does? And where can one get...
  13. SirSuraj

Hi After leaving AmD having done stage 1 remap, car felt beautiful. Couple weeks later, coilpack 3 failed. Replaced it. But it didnt feel the same as after the remap. I thought I had lost it. Then coilpack 2 went, so I decided to replace this and the remaining two, so all 4 are new...
  14. SirSuraj

lcr front splitter on to a facelift lc suggestions???

Thats convinced me, thanks bruceR. Nice alloys aswell :-)
  15. SirSuraj

Aero Wiper Upgrade Set

Bought 1J2 998 002 for my 03 Leon, look sweet. Found a good parts dealer in NW7, price was £24 in total. Got a splitter spoiler too, and ordered an audi S3 strut brace which should hopefully be ready for collection tomorrow.
  16. SirSuraj

Leon/Toledo HID Headlamp Guide/FAQ

Nice thread. Just one question before I order my set of H7 4300K HID's... Why do prices vary so much? I think I saw a conversion kit from Diane-Shop on flea bay for about $60. Then there is a kit on hids4u for about £100.
  17. SirSuraj

White Leon Cupra 20v T

Cant wait to get home, and check out the proper pics that work have blocked! But from the banner....mostest amounts of Kudos to you. I fell in love with white cars when i went to Dubai a few years ago, all the craze there. I cant understand why more people dont get a respray, to th colour...
  18. SirSuraj

Flip key question!

£30 quid ish? Thats quite cheap. I went through this whole process, but got stuck at the coding to immobiliser step as I dont have a spare key, or my SKC number. And reading through the forums it mentioned that IMMO3 type immobilisers must be coded through a dealer, who would connect my car...
  19. SirSuraj

Dealer awkward about SKC number...

Just realised there hasnt been a post for 3 months!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.