Search results

1. Timm

Springs from Fabian VRS - quick answer

Thanks! What's the best price you could quote? - work have blocked your website for some reason !
  2. Timm

Springs from Fabian VRS - quick answer

Hi, Anyone know if Eibach Sport pro lowering springs from a FABIA VRS will fit the MK2 Leon? Thanks
  3. Timm

Fixing BTCC spoiler to bootlid?

Looks brill mate, I'm dying to get my hands on one but can't seem to track one down anywhere, most likely me being lazy! Where did you get yours? Mind me asking how much you paid too?
  4. Timm

Bought an FR...

I picked mine up friday and love it mate!
  5. Timm

Thoughts...

Yea it's the PD170, i do plenty of miles for work etc but not planning any mods (as of yet), it's done 24k whilst my current ibiza is same age with 44k so quite happy with that area...
  6. Timm

Thoughts...

Thanks for the replies guys! Deposit down on a 2008 FR deisel Black Magic etc... Just wanted to pop a quick line to congratulate on turning me to the 'better side' of Seat as the Leon is by far the better motor compared. Thanks again! Tim
  7. Timm

Thoughts...

Would be a newer FR diesel for Deffinate... Thanks for the replies so far! Going on sat for a look do thought it best to do some homework before ha ha Cheers Tim
  8. Timm

Thoughts...

Hi, I've currently got a MK4 Ibiza Fr and looking to change... REALLY keen on the Leon, what advice would you have? good/bad points would be great because, lets face it, all cars have some bad points... Any info would be great! Thanks in advance, Tim
  9. Timm

Heko wind deflectors

maybe - http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Eternalcar/Wind-Deflectors-/_i.html?_nkw=leon&submit=Search&_fsub=20347978&_sid=239919514
  10. Timm

Heko wind deflectors

Ah missed that part, not sure if that company do the 4set
  11. Timm

Heko wind deflectors

Got mine from Ebay mate, Eternalcar was the seller - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190372674598&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123 If you scroll down on the link theres a list of other motors and their fittings...
  12. Timm

Another one... Wind Deflectors

nice looks mint! what do you get with the Heko ones? in the sense of clips etc that is lol would love some of those shogun ones though:lol:
  13. Timm

Playstation PSN Gamer Tags

timmaayy
  14. Timm

thanks guys, i know it's a common question. how much did you pay Tom?
  15. Timm

Hi, I know this has been raised thousands of times.... anyone got a link for some wind deflectors that people have put to their motor? Taken my time in getting round to some smaller mods after remap etc... Any help would be great! Thanks, Tim
  16. Timm

Oil question

This is probably THE MOST stupid question but what's the best oil to use in my Ibiza fr pd130?? I've heard 5 40 is the one I need but would there be any damage if 10 40 was used as I'm needing some new Thanks
  17. Timm

Recently Remapped

170-175bhp Was £275 and well worth it as before he let me go he took it out for a test drive to make sure every little thing was performing as the new map had programmed
  18. Timm

Buying green cotton panel filter

what do people think? Green Cotton panel filter or pipercross? Cheers
  19. Timm

Recently Remapped

didnt ask mate but will speak to him and post up. haha no chance at the min! lovin it!
  20. Timm

Ibiza FR Personal Best MPG

God knows how but according to the trip i was doing 78mpg doing around 55-60 in fifth... as you can tell from the "god knows how" bit i don't quite believe it lol
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.