Search results

1. Springs and shocks LCR

Do not get AP 40/30 drop. It will actually raise your car. The Koni's sound ok for the price.
  2. 2004 Leon Cupra tdi

Egr valve blocked would be my guess.
  3. Drivers seat refoamed

New foam is around £75 from Dave at Sere, he's on holiday at the moment though.
  4. Koni or Apex.

What size wheels you running, 17" or 18"?
  5. Koni or Apex.

Thats as near as my measurements after fitting, however I'll say my front has dropped approx 8 mm in the last week. Keep us updated mate.
  6. Koni or Apex.

I'll watch this with interest as I have had this kit fitted recently. As mentioned my car is sitting 'nose' up slightly. Please let us know op how you get on.
  7. AP 40/30 suspension kit

Kits been on a fortnight so any more settling will be minimal. Using the search yesterday I found someone else with the same effect from the kit, have pm'd for advise. Thanks all for your input.
  8. AP 40/30 suspension kit

New top mounts front and back, new rear spring isolators and it's sitting nose up! Not happy at the moment
  9. AP 40/30 suspension kit

I've got problems then, back end is low and sits uneven while the nose is too high!
  10. AP 40/30 suspension kit

Bump! Nobody fitted this kit?
  11. AP 40/30 suspension kit

Has anyone fitted this kit? How did the car sit after fitting? Nose down slightly or reverse rake?
  12. Mahle Piston

Bad news I'm afraid mate, spoke to sales this morning and all they could tell me was that all aftermarket parts are directed to Bilston in Birmingham for distribution to retailers. I'd try a google search. Sorry
  13. Mahle Piston

In the meantime you could try Mahle in Fellbach, Germany as that is where they are made. I'll reply on Monday with a list of retailers.
  14. Mahle Piston

Hi, I work for Mahle Motorsport UK ( Racing Bearings) if you can wait till Monday I will get a list of UK retailers if you wish.
  15. Clicking noise from dashboard..

It's dirt between the contacts in the indicator stalk, common problem. Spray some contact cleaner down the stalk, not too much mind!
  16. MrJoosh's Mk1 Leon Cupra TDI

Lovely mate, good spec as well. Enjoy
  17. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

The bearings should have been deburred and inspected before plate/ coating. Pretty shoddy imho. Groove chatter as well. Great thread by the way!
  18. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Unusual for bearing shells to have high spots on the back, who was the manufacturer? Any chance of a pic mate?
  19. W66RRY - Mk1 Leon Cupra R

Where was that? Dean park Killie? Motor looks lush mate.
  20. My Bagged CupraR, Centrelocks + Huge Brakes

Love the Bridgeport! Long time since I seen one of that era. Beats the crap out of all the Robodrill, 5 axis etc in our place. Caliper brackets are ace by the way.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members