Search results

1. SEAT Teases 345 HP Leon Race Car Ahead of the Geneva

http://fourtitude.com/news/seat-teases-345-hp-leon-race-car-ahead-geneva/ OMG Check out this sexy beast!
  2. AlexG's '66 Plate' Seat Leon Cupra 290 Black ST in Monsoon Grey

I am extremely pleased with mine too mate. 382 miles right now, by time I am back home tonight it will have hit the 400 marker :)
  3. Picked up my Monsoon Grey ST 290 Black DSG on Friday

Ronnie and Rob, I have an identical car :) see readers rides.
  4. Mark/Scuff removal

WD40 then a warm wet magic sponge and run it in the direction of the mark, had to do this recently on another car, works wonders!
  5. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Well shes finally here :) Picked up on Friday but been having too much fun since then to post. Have put a couple of pics up in Reader Rides http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=433435
  6. My 66 Cupra 290 Black

I can concur with pretty much all this in my 290 ST, the power and handling is immense!
  7. AlexG's '66 Plate' Seat Leon Cupra 290 Black ST in Monsoon Grey

Heres a couple of pics I have taken since picking her up yesterday.
  8. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Paperwork signed today, collection Friday :) Didnt get to see the car though, as I signed in Leeds but the car is in York.
  9. Build week for new Cupra 290's

https://www.vesselfinder.com/?imo=9014808 Now you can follow that beauty all the way home.... where is it due to dock in the UK do you know?
  10. Build week for new Cupra 290's

What ship is it on mate?
  11. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Ah so you been to see yours at the dealership but not collected it yet?
  12. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Just had the dealership on the phone! Car has ARRIVED at YORK, and I can collect on FRIDAY!! Gotta go sign the docs tomorrow, and then they will PDI and valet it ready for collection :D:D:D Can anyone tell I am as excited as a child in a sweet shop?!?
  13. Build week for new Cupra 290's

The ship mine was on left Barcelona on the 13th, and docked and unloaded its cargo 22nd/23rd Sept at Port Tyne, and my car is now either sat port side, or on the way to the dealership.
  14. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Mine was on "Planet Ace" but it is already in the country now :) my docs will be ready to sign any day now...... try customer services again for the ship name, just ask for a progress update again, they didnt tell me on first call, but did on second.
  15. Build week for new Cupra 290's

My supposed build week 37 car is arrived at uk port on Friday. Not long to wait now!
  16. Build week for new Cupra 290's

do you have your SEAT order number? If not get it from the dealer and phone the customer services number above for more detailed progress info ;)
  17. Build week for new Cupra 290's

0500 222222 was the number I rang :)
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

whos your online broker ganticus?
  19. Build week for new Cupra 290's

arrghhhhhh Im excited now! I just called Seat Customer services with my order number. My car (which had a build week of 37) left Barcalona on 12th (which is actually the start of week 37) and is due to dock in the Port of Tyne on 22nd Sept. Then 7-10 days from port to collection from dealer...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.