Search results

1. Madmile

3" vs 2.5" downpipe on a stage 2 k03s

3" DP on the k03's makes the car quicker and it will make more power and hold onto it higher up the rev range.
  2. Madmile

Clutch cable is well and truly stuck to the floor!!

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=104049
  3. Madmile

OEM or Big Turbo?

I think my K03s/Eo5 was around 230-233bhp maxed out.
  4. Madmile

OEM or Big Turbo?

Maybe, tuning cars is futile, once its done its not right, you want it different. Then you fancy a new car. Save your money for retirement I reckon Willy
  5. Madmile

OEM or Big Turbo?

All I am saying Bill, is that in a Mk3 Ibiza the average Joe who uses the car 1-2 times a year on track and wants a fast shopping trolley that would have genuine mid range supercar performance (when req) on a 1.8T would be best suited to a 320-380bhp setup cost vs lag vs driveabilty. Thast...
  6. Madmile

OEM or Big Turbo?

I actually think when the vf34 is ran at 1.2-1.3bar peak its a great turbo and Jabba made a great choice to use it as a 300bhp+ turbo. But realistically its not a real world 350bhp turbo at sensible levels looking for longevity My original vf34 is still running after 38k at 24psi peak.
  7. Madmile

Outside Temp Sensor

Part number 6K0 919 379 Just phoned local Seat deal £29.97+vat is this the right price, sounds a lot. Is this what it should cost?
  8. Madmile

OEM or Big Turbo?

I worded it incorrectly Bill when I said " Real world Useable" I meant Public road real world useable for the average SCN user who maybe wants to hit the track 1-2 a year. 1.8T and huge turbo has to involve a lag trade off plain physics of CC vs Turbo size. And who wants that kind of top end...
  9. Madmile

OEM or Big Turbo?

IHI vf34 spool is nice but lacks top end savage grunt, dont get me wrong 320-340bhp is enough to drag it upto a genuine 165mph quickly in a Mk3 cupra. 470bhp would be nice as a figure but not real world useable, vf34 like spool with 375-400bhp would be ideal, I seriously think a genuine Td05...
  10. Madmile

DPJ's Silver Leon Cupra GT - no more.

Sounds like my luck Dave. Waited 6 months to go to Texas, the morning of my departure arrives I pack the car to travel down to London to catch my flight with friends. As I am packing the boot going in and out of the house I have the car warming up on the drive. The wife said " Is there a...
  11. Madmile

How To: Disable Airbags

Amazing after all the time I have had my car and my little girl and I never noticed this and have been messing about putting her in the back. Not anymore. Nice one Phil
  12. Madmile

Revo 5 hour trial

I'm in New Marske 5 mins away
  13. Madmile

I NEED HELP :( EPC & Engine management light

Think I have just had this yesterday, over bigger bumps the epc and eng light would flick on for a fraction of a second together and then be gone. The cable that is secured just above the ecu on the bracket was loose.
  14. Madmile

whos got the lowest milage cupra

73k total. 40k on big turbo's.
  15. Madmile

well it doesn't start with a 5 but I guess high 4's will do.

481bhp is nice, I guess 440-445bhp'ish on Heartbreaker. I could be wrong quite easily.
  16. Madmile

well it doesn't start with a 5 but I guess high 4's will do.

Good news John, I'm glad your up and running again.
  17. Madmile

Polo Gti Badger 5 Big Turbo

Oh so true....hows the shoulder.
  18. Madmile

I am always right John :p. Its a Pro Vs Con situation. In Ibiza format, set of rods, 18g, ST380 aim for a genuine 360-370bhp and thats it, anymore its not worth the hassle your already beyond where an Ibiza needs to be. Keep the stnd ECU and all the things that come with it. I look at...
  19. Madmile

I'd be very happy with a genuine/reliable 400bhp with decent spool, I have seen to many big turbo conversions with all top end power and poor spool. I followed a Vf34'd Ibiza previously and he held me off until really silly speeds as I was just spinning away and I had a slower spooling turbo...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.