Search results

1. SEAT gone.

The dunlop sport maxx cup will have at least 2 Cupra, 1 of which is a K1
  2. 0-60 and bhp of your mk3 ibiza's after mods

my old Ibiza which now belongs to Rogers was running about 195 bhp, Basically had an APR Remap and a Full Milltec, ran 0-60 in 6.01 and 1/4 in 14.86, that was at inters in 04 or 05, im pretty sure there timing setup was wrong as that 0-60 seems quick compared to some much higher bhp cars
  3. DPF Delete problems again!!!!!!!!

fastest car in the world
  4. a new cupra

sounds very iffy to me, i dont think the owner is been completley honest with you how much is it???
  5. Sarah Moore wins Autosport Club Driver of the Year

congratulations, she must have annoyed alot of male drivers this season. good luck for 2010
  6. make my cupra faster

personal opinion
  7. make my cupra faster

Which Cupra? Cupra or Cupra R If Cupra R, Remap, Exhaust, Maybe a filter If normal Cupra get it scrapped, or buy some stripes
  8. my magazine feature

my old car :) looking good
  9. Massive news for BTCC

It just shows what the BTCC used to be... i mean look at those faces and names Its a shame its gone down hill now
  10. Yrc podium massive!

i thought you boy was going to win it when the leaders spun... great result.... hope you championship gets some bigger grid sizes soon too
  11. BTCC Knockers

Cant see him staying in 2nd with 3 Beemas behind... hope he does though or even better gets the jump on the Stuttering idiot in the Chevy
  12. BTCC Knockers

Just read that Adam Jones isn't racing... only 1 cartridge world car will be on track
  13. Well, the half time whistle has blown on the 2009 season, what are your thoughts

my thoughts are that i still hate neal and plato, such a shame about CVR, the cars are so striking and i wish they performed as well as they look I thought Andy Jordan would have been higher placed in the championship than he is. I think Turkington will win it outright.. the person i want...
  14. BTCC Oulton Park 31/5/09

what track is it on, oulton park website says International other places say Island???
  15. WTCC: Sense at last?

comment of the day
  16. BTCC Oulton Park 31/5/09

as you guys say though the saturday would be quiet, especially as the FA cup final is also one, the timetable is fully packed on the saturday and there is 3x40 minute touring car sessions, a clio cup, porsche and ginetta junior race as well, so for £12 i think its good value, but as you say the...
  17. 3rd Car for Chevrolet/RML

yeah just heard, ive never heard of him
  18. BTCC Oulton Park 31/5/09

im going to be heading in on the saturday only, will have to watch the sunday on the tv, i simply cant afford the gate entry on a btcc raceday,
  19. 3rd Car for Chevrolet/RML

maybe doing something with Vaulkhard???
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.