Search results

1. richellis

Fan jet washers ??

99% sure thats right. I know its 206, just cant remember the date they changed!
  2. richellis

Fan jet washers ??

Im sure i paid less than that. phone a pug dealer n see
  3. richellis

Fan jet washers ??

The 206 ones, cheap and easy!
  4. richellis

Key Questions!

So how do you sinc a new fob when you dont have any door locks? I got a new remote fob as my un-lock button is not great. Id love a flip key but cant make sence of what part No will work!
  5. richellis

Fan jet washers ??

I fitted some off a 206, post 2006 I think, cost less than £5 part number 6438.j2 on the bag they came in. Took about 5 mins to fit, I filled the edges down so they sat in the panel correctly.
  6. richellis

Parking sensors

The Cobra ones where sooo easy. tap into the reverse light wire, and find an earth. It came with stickers to stick on the bumper to help with the drilling. Took about an hour to do my golf, same with the cordy
  7. richellis

Parking sensors

Ive fitted Cobra Parkmasters to cars in the past. I think they where used by VW for retro fitting. They are nice sensors, that can be painted, and they work on beeps, so none of those nasty retro fit light units to stick inside your car. The unit is small and is loud, so can be hidden behind...
  8. richellis

PLEASE HELP!!!!! Problems with 2001 LEON SE TDi

Thanks. Ill pop up midVW and get Jody to read the codes tomorrow. ta
  9. richellis

Its deffo not the head gasket. can it be cleaned with some of that engine cleaner?
  10. richellis

It happend again and there was a strange ticking noise under the bonnet?
  11. richellis

Hi, I had this today for the first time, no power, but there was no black smoke, nor any funny noises. I pulled over turned the engine off, and when I restarted it was fine. Any ideas? Should I get the codes read?
  12. richellis

Cruise Control

sorry, should have said it was awesome who did it last year!
  13. richellis

Cruise Control

mine cost £115 fitted.
  14. richellis

Golf mk5 wiper arms

Mk4 arms, and the drivers side blades are a straight fit, but you need to trim 1 inch off the outer end of the pass side blade
  15. richellis

anyone got Auto-dimming side mirrors?

not if you have teardrops by the looks
  16. richellis

easy to fit/effective mods?

I just find that i have to use the aim-adjuster more with the HIDs if I have other people in the car or I do get flashed occasionaly. Passed the MOT fine tho
  17. richellis

convertible???

id like to see what it looks like OEM. If i win the lotto Ill have a 3 door made!
  18. richellis

convertible???

can any one photoshop a 3 door?
  19. richellis

Stock LED Rear Lights (First ever?)

very nice work!
  20. richellis

Fabia rear wiper vs. mk2 rear wiper

found them Skoda part numbers Estate rear arm 6y9955707a £10.57 Estate rear blade 6y0955425 £3.80 Hatch Cap 6y6955435 £1.59 Prices and parts correct as 8/1/09